Any Ideas Guys

Alexander Orlov

Question

16 answers to this question

im just going to put my licence up for sale and will use my WHMCS licence instead does not need silly php modules for piping and email works out the box.

Hopefully support can confirm this instead of keeping me awaiting on arv 4 days for a reply and ive even got a ticker that's 17 days, 13 hours 9 mins at this point without a reply.

Sad to leave blesta but the support sucks and needs php modules for silly things like email piping.

im just going to put my licence up for sale and will use my WHMCS licence instead does not need silly php modules for piping and email works out the box.

Hopefully support can confirm this instead of keeping me awaiting on arv 4 days for a reply and ive even got a ticker that's 17 days, 13 hours 9 mins at this point without a reply.

Sad to leave blesta but the support sucks and needs php modules for silly things like email piping.

Really? they replied here and someone suggested to re-make the API as they had the same issue and you go back to a crap software.... Well feel free and we won't bother wasting our time on this thread. Good luck bye.

PS: Hope your accountant loves it..

I rather use blesta but at the same time things should work out the box without any problems. The email settings work on my dev install not the live one, hence why I'm looking at selling.

If it works on the development installation but not the live one the first thing that would pop into one's head would be "Server set-up". Paul suggested you check over your information to ensure you didn't mistakenly enter it wrong or entered a blank space by mistake. Dean said re-setting the API fixed it for him before... but you come back in here saying you are moving away and the support was rubbish... How I'm not sure but good luck...

We made the decision to use mailparse because it solves a lot of issues with working with email messages that other implementations skim over.

The email issue seems server related. If it works on your dev server, but not your live server it's hard to label it a bug in the software. These kinds of issues usually turn out to be something silly that was overlooked.

I rather use blesta but at the same time things should work out the box without any problems. The email settings work on my dev install not the live one, hence why I'm looking at selling.

I never used mandrillaapp api, but it seams like you are using the same api for dev and live, is that correct?

If so, maybe thats the problem. Some apis authenticate with the domain/subdomain and/or IP, so, if you alredy authenticate in dev, maybe tou will need to get or renew the api key to authenticate corretly. That measure is normal and i bet that, if you do the same tests on whmcs you will face the same problems :)

The problem is not in the blesta mail framework but in the api authentication method.

I hope you continue using blesta :)

If you need help you can pm me and i will trie to help you quickly :)

You will not regret using blesta trust me ;)

I never used mandrillaapp api, but it seams like you are using the same api for dev and live, is that correct?

If so, maybe thats the problem. Some apis authenticate with the domain/subdomain and/or IP, so, if you alredy authenticate in dev, maybe tou will need to get or renew the api key to authenticate corretly. That measure is normal and i bet that, if you do the same tests on whmcs you will face the same problems :)

The problem is not in the blesta mail framework but in the api authentication method.

I hope you continue using blesta :)

If you need help you can pm me and i will trie to help you quickly :)

You will not regret using blesta trust me ;)

Yes the API needs resetting.. I have different keys for different things. i.e

Outlook - 1 key

Blesta - 1 key

Smartphone - 1 key

That way it helps identify where the mail is going out from etc and authentication issues