Upgrade & Currency Changed To Dollars From Pounds

richwalker

Question

We have updated blesta to 3.4.2 & since then random clients invoices have changed to AUS Dollars. We have never used Dollars, only pounds. Not sure why this has happen.

Does anyone know which database table has the client currency stored so i can check they are all set to pounds? Is there anyway to remove the other currencies as we have never used them and never will.

Thanks

Rich

11 answers to this question

Settings > Company > Currencies > Active Currencies to remove any not in use.

We have had a few people complain about charges not going through. They were using USD but had clients with invoices in AUD. I'm not sure this is related, but I wonder if there may be a bug in here someplace that is causing the currency to revert to or default to AUD.

I just experienced a client's default currency changing from EUR to AUD out of the blue. I Had previously changed the currency from USD to EUR and which held. After this I had changed the email address of the user and it was sometime after this I noticed the client was now set to use AUD.

Changing the invoice doesn't change the currency for future uses. Orders on the Admin side use the default currency.

What changed was the client's preferred currency from EUR to AUD. No invoicing was involved. I suspect it was a problem with the form that set the preferred currency to AUD

That only works on new orders on the client side, they would probably have to ensure the dropdown says AUD. but yeah it works as long as you don't add it in the admin area. Some of our customers use GBP, EUR, INR.

That only works on new orders on the client side, they would probably have to ensure the dropdown says AUD. but yeah it works as long as you don't add it in the admin area. Some of our customers use GBP, EUR, INR.

Not sure we are talking about the same thing. This is the clients preferred currency which I don't believe should change randomly to AUD. It should never change unless specifically modified.