Package Activation

haribohosting

Question

iv set up all my blesta and now runs perfect, iv setup interworx installed the module and connected it ect and i no it works because when i create a package it retreves my interworx packages, how ever when i run the cron it doesnt create the hosting account this list this error.

Attempting to provision paid pending services.
The pending service #17 from client #1502 could not be made active.
The pending service #18 from client #1502 could not be made active.
The pending service #19 from client #1502 could not be made active.

Does anyone now how to fix please.

13 answers to this question

iv set up all my blesta and now runs perfect, iv setup interworx installed the module and connected it ect and i no it works because when i create a package it retreves my interworx packages, how ever when i run the cron it doesnt create the hosting account this list this error.

Attempting to provision paid pending services.

The pending service #17 from client #1502 could not be made active.

The pending service #18 from client #1502 could not be made active.

The pending service #19 from client #1502 could not be made active.

Does anyone now how to fix please.

Because Blesta is installed on InterWorx itself you need to ensure the "Force Graceful Restart" is enabled.

NodeWorx > System Services > Web Server > Web Server options > Force Graceful Restart: On.

If that is correct and it still fails, give us a bell.

nope still wont create the account and if try to manually create them i get this error An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

Sounds like you need soap. Did you follow our installation script? If so use this:

yum --enablerepo=remi install php-soap -y

After attempting to provision a service, go to the module logs under [Tools] -> [Logs]. Click the top row next for the Interworx log, and a list of raw Input/Output logs will be shown. If there is a more descriptive error, it will be shown in there. You can share it here if you need some help deciphering it.

input code:

haribohosting.co.uk|createAccount
a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:9:"ddd.co.uk";s:5:"email";s:15:"danny@idnet.com";s:8:"username";s:7:"dddcouk";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"4";s:8:"reseller";i:0;}

output code:

O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:1104:"reported_error There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
master_domain_ipv4: This input is required
Usage:
reseller
master_domain
master_domain_ipv6 0
database_server localhost
uniqname
nickname
email
encrypted "y" if the password is ALREADY encrypted, "n" if the password is not yet encrypted. Default: n
password
confirm_password
language zh|cs|nl|en-us|fr|de|hu|it|pl|pt|sk|es|sv|tr
theme blue_steel|calliope|coolfreshness|heliotrope|interstate|interworx|vanillaice
menu_style big|small
billing_day 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31
packagetemplate |brave
create_package 1
new_package_name
OPT_STORAGE Megabytes
OPT_BANDWIDTH Gigabytes / Month
OPT_EMAIL_ALIASES
OPT_EMAIL_AUTORESPONDERS
OPT_EMAIL_BOXES
OPT_EMAIL_GROUPS
OPT_FTP_ACCOUNTS
OPT_MYSQL_DBS
OPT_MYSQL_DB_USERS
OPT_POINTER_DOMAINS
OPT_SLAVE_DOMAINS
OPT_SUBDOMAINS
OPT_BACKUP 1|0
OPT_CGI_ACCESS 1|0
OPT_CRONTAB 1|0
OPT_DNS_RECORDS 1|0
OPT_RESOLVE_XFERLOG_DNS 1|0
OPT_SSL 1|0
OPT_BURSTABLE 1|0
OPT_SAVE_XFER_LOGS 1|0
restart_httpd 1|0
softaculous 1|0
";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}

input code:

a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:9:"ddd.co.uk";s:5:"email";s:15:"danny@idnet.com";s:8:"username";s:7:"dddcouk";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"4";s:8:"reseller";i:0;}

output code:

O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:1104:"reported_error There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.

master_domain_ipv4: This input is required

Usage:

reseller

master_domain

master_domain_ipv6 0

database_server localhost

uniqname

nickname

email

encrypted "y" if the password is ALREADY encrypted, "n" if the password is not yet encrypted. Default: n

password

confirm_password

language zh|cs|nl|en-us|fr|de|hu|it|pl|pt|sk|es|sv|tr

theme blue_steel|calliope|coolfreshness|heliotrope|interstate|interworx|vanillaice

menu_style big|small

billing_day 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31

packagetemplate |brave

create_package 1

new_package_name

OPT_STORAGE Megabytes

OPT_BANDWIDTH Gigabytes / Month

OPT_EMAIL_ALIASES

OPT_EMAIL_AUTORESPONDERS

OPT_EMAIL_BOXES

OPT_EMAIL_GROUPS

OPT_FTP_ACCOUNTS

OPT_MYSQL_DBS

OPT_MYSQL_DB_USERS

OPT_POINTER_DOMAINS

OPT_SLAVE_DOMAINS

OPT_SUBDOMAINS

OPT_BACKUP 1|0

OPT_CGI_ACCESS 1|0

OPT_CRONTAB 1|0

OPT_DNS_RECORDS 1|0

OPT_RESOLVE_XFERLOG_DNS 1|0

OPT_SSL 1|0

OPT_BURSTABLE 1|0

OPT_SAVE_XFER_LOGS 1|0

restart_httpd 1|0

softaculous 1|0

";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}

That's interesting. I would suggest opening a ticket with Interworx for more clarification. I found this thread - http://forums.interworx.com/threads/8005-master_domain_ipv4-This-input-is-required but it doesn't seem to make sense.

Since it is Interworx throwing the error, they may be able to shed some light on the issue.

the hostname on my server is my domain, and yes i do have a shared ip and it is availible to reseller,

Solved the problem was because OPENVZ on my mail server was sending a ip from my one of my slave servers to that vps for some reason, So fixed.

Thanks guys

Meh another OpenVZ issue haha another reason to add to my collection of why I hate OpenVZ :D Glad you got it working :)

the hostname on my server is my domain, and yes i do have a shared ip and it is availible to reseller,

Solved the problem was because OPENVZ on my mail server was sending a ip from my one of my slave servers to that vps for some reason, So fixed.

Thanks guys

For whatever reason, Interworx is returning the error so it may not have anything to do with Blesta. Have you opened a ticket with Interworx yet? Send them the input/output and they may be able to shed more light on the error.

Edit: I missed the fix, glad it's working and thanks for the update!

yeah sorry to fill the blesta forum it wasnt untill today i seen the error was interworx, However there both pritty complex to setup, Licencecart do you have any other platform in mind that is good apart from openvz its worked for a while but can be slow and problimatic.

Thanks to all who posted for help

I love Xen servers but apparently KVM are good as-well but Xen is what I love.