change payment status cause all invoice billed date to today

Blesta Addons

i have applied a payments to a some invoices , i have changed the payment status to pending , all invoice is marked as unpaid but the billed date is changed to today .(day of changing the payment status) ...

the billed date should be intact .

NOTE : tested in a test server, i have found that that is related only if proforma invoice type is used .

so the real case is :

create proforma invoice .

pay the proforma invoice

change payment status to pending (maybe other status also affected)

the invoice is marked as unpaid and the billed date is today .

what i have doubt in it , is the invoice should be also back to proforma with it old number .

The bill date and invoice # are set when the proforma invoice is paid. There is no way to roll back the bill date or proforma invoice #, as these are unknown. To do so would require some changes to store this information for a proforma invoice when it is converted.

On 9/7/2016 at 9:11 PM, Paul said:

The bill date and invoice # are set when the proforma invoice is paid. There is no way to roll back the bill date or proforma invoice #, as these are unknown. To do so would require some changes to store this information for a proforma invoice when it is converted.

The proforma invoice should has more improvement , as this is a big bug for us . 

Finally the only real solution not just for this , but also for European law regarding invoices/proforma info is to store all the invoice infos (name, adress, fone dates ...ect ) .

:(