Support Manager System Gravatar

John

Question

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

It's set by Gravatar themselves, blesta just puts the email address into the md5 hashing url and if it matches on gravatar it shows our picture, if there's not one in gravatar's database it gives us a blue power button style picture.

Understood, I know how gravatar works. However, I am trying to find what email the 'system' user uses. (For ticket auto-closed emails)

6 minutes ago, Paul said:

The system user would have to have an associated email address, which I think would have to be hacked in. Are you just seeing the system gravatar in the UI, for tickets that are auto-closed?

Yeah, just for auto closed tickets.

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

It looks like we don't use an auto response for auto closure. If you inspect the markup, what's output in the source for the image exactly?

I see it pointing to https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?s=120 . I would rather not register multiple accounts with gravatar just to test and see if it uses the department email.

16 minutes ago, John said:

I see it pointing to https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?s=120 . I would rather not register multiple accounts with gravatar just to test and see if it uses the department email.

the same one i have in my system replies ... it use a empty email , the md5 of empty string is "d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e" ...

normally it should use the avatar of the email set in department .