Third party plugin updates

jobplease

With trying to upgrade third party plugins, the upgrade works for some plugins. Also, for other plugins,.. a blank page appears instead of the same page with the same details.

The third party plugins are installed correctly. But not all work for upgrading/updating. Since most of us have many third party plugins is there a better way to keep them all updated and providing as good security also.

Not sure which plugins you are talking about . from my part all my plugins/ modules will be upgraded to be fully v4 compatible . we have begin the most used free plugin "cookies cutter" , we have added so many option now to that plugin, the next is clean orders and resend welcome email . i think they need just a small Html code change .

We have Logicboxes Reloaded already upgraded , but we will not release it now, as we respect other developer that has a paid version, so we don't want to disturb his business . 

• 3 weeks later...

Blesta will attempt to perform the upgrade automatically for all plugins that are a different version at the same time you upgrade Blesta itself, but whether a plugin can be upgraded depends solely on the plugin. If you get a blank white page, or some errors when you attempt to upgrade a plugin, it is most-likely due to poor code in the plugin.