Migration From Hostbill

linuxbuzz

Question

19 answers to this question

Hello,

Any script that help mirgate from Hostbill to Blesta ? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Hostbill does not offer any development license as it seems. Would you be able to provide a database dump of a hostbill installation with a few sample clients and sample services? That way I could try to build a importer for hostbill. I already built a whmcs importer for our whmcs installation but since blesta seems to be working on their own whmcs importer I did not release it.

I already built a whmcs importer for our whmcs installation but since blesta seems to be working on their own whmcs importer I did not release it.

You are welcome to release it if you want. We will continue building our official importer, but people may find yours useful in the meantime.

You are welcome to release it if you want. We will continue building our official importer, but people may find yours useful in the meantime.

well, I would have to modify it to make it publicly usable since we included data from a few custom mods we built. What's your ETA on the official importer since Im not sure how much time I will have to modify the script. I would estimate 1 week until I would actually get time to modify the script.

well, I would have to modify it to make it publicly usable since we included data from a few custom mods we built. What's your ETA on the official importer since Im not sure how much time I will have to modify the script. I would estimate 1 week until I would actually get time to modify the script.

It will probably take us a bit longer than that until we have a beta version of an importer.

A hostbill importer is about the only thing we need to start using Blesta. We have talked about doing it manually, and might still do it that way, but we would also love to see an importer.

We should have something preliminary to test for WHM** by the end of this week. We want to do a HB importer next, but we don't have a copy of the software running and the lack of trial or monthly license makes that difficult. Does anyone have a dev or non-production license they are willing to lend us?

We should have something preliminary to test for WHM** by the end of this week. We want to do a HB importer next, but we don't have a copy of the software running and the lack of trial or monthly license makes that difficult. Does anyone have a dev or non-production license they are willing to lend us?

Or you could just ask John if you could lend his db ;) haha.

I might be able to help if nobody else can. I have a dormant setup which you could use in case you don't have access to a dev setup.

I can get you to a dev setup. PM me if interested.

Has Blesta followed through on obtaining a Hostbill dev setup from John or interfasys? We're also looking to jump ship from HostBill after all of the ridiculous licensing changes they've been making since May.

If not, I'm happy to provide a small dump of our production database, but that's all I can offer without an NDA being signed. If an importer isn't done by October, I'll be marching forward with a manual import either way. I was a big HostBill supporter for three years, but I'm done.

Has Blesta followed through on obtaining a Hostbill dev setup from John or interfasys? We're also looking to jump ship from HostBill after all of the ridiculous licensing changes they've been making since May.

If not, I'm happy to provide a small dump of our production database, but that's all I can offer without an NDA being signed. If an importer isn't done by October, I'll be marching forward with a manual import either way. I was a big HostBill supporter for three years, but I'm done.

They do have a HB system and are doing the importer as I'm aware, I remember Cody saying exploit, exploit, exploit :D Haha.