authorize.net issue

evolvewh

I just had a client use the Pay Now link and the following happened:

1) The client was shown an error (see attached pic)

2) The log showed a success with the message: A valid amount is required. There is record of this 5 times within the logs.

3) The payment actually processed for the full amount and I received the confirmation.

The client received this message:

Hi [cilent],

We tried to charge your Visa, ending in xxxx, in the amount of $0.00, but the request resulted in an error.

Error Response: A valid amount is required.

Please verify that the account details we have on file are correct.

Please login to your account at your earliest convenience to fix the error(s) and not interrupt your service(s).

This is with Blesta 3.6.2 and the standard authorize.net gateway.

If it's not a bug, it must be related to clicking the submit more than once? I've emailed the client so I'll update this post if they said they clicked it more than once.

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 2.57.58 PM.png

21 minutes ago, Paul said:

Looking at the gateway logs, was the first attempt the successful one for the full amount? After that, the gateway would normally (for authnet anyway) return a duplicate transaction error. Your logs would be most helpful in determining what may have happened here.

I think the client double clicked the submit button. The first one went through with approval and then they clicked 2 more times getting the message 'A valid amount is required'

My guess is that CORE-2250 will take care of it.

10 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

I think the client double clicked the submit button. The first one went through with approval and then they clicked 2 more times getting the message 'A valid amount is required'

My guess is that CORE-2250 will take care of it.

Yes sir it should! :) Please feel free to test it out on the v4 beta if you have the time to do so.