How Do We Change the Blesta Favicon ?

turner2f

Question

11 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply.

=========

Just curious to know...

When will be able to do these modification from within the Admin interface as opposed manipulating the code through SFTP ?

TWO  areas of suggestion would be the ability to change the CSS and the FONTS from within the Admin interface instead of having to troll around trying to find the code.

The other benefit would be that our modified code would not be overwritten when upgrading the software.

=========

Please let us know if this will be added in one of your upgrades in the near future.

Thanks.

My 2c. Is web hosts do not make changes to their sites very often. So adding the ability to edit the site via an interface in Blesta is not really needed.

As most hosts would only use it once every year or 2.

Also as most people using Blesta are hosts they should have the knowledge how to edit css etc by editing the files. (and be able to use a diff program when changes are overwritten)

I am currently in the branding process of designing the interface to look similar to my main website.

So having the ability to do this is necessary for those of us that are focused on getting the interface to be seamlessly branded with our existing company site.

============

It's not beyond our ability to hard code, it just takes a day or three as opposed to just hours.

============

But again, my OTHER CONCERN is whether our changes will be overwritten when we upgrade the software.

OR is this even an issue ?

Paul, please let us know.

12 minutes ago, turner2f said:

But again, my OTHER CONCERN is whether our changes will be overwritten when we upgrade the software.

If you modify a file in Blesta, then upgrade Blesta by uploading the files over your existing install, then yes, it would be overwritten. This is why I suggest creating a NEW CSS overrides file. This way, all you have to do is add back your include in structure.pdt which would take all of 1 minute.

37 minutes ago, turner2f said:

I am currently in the branding process of designing the interface to look similar to my main website.

So having the ability to do this is necessary for those of us that are focused on getting the interface to be seamlessly branded with our existing company site.

============

It's not beyond our ability to hard code, it just takes a day or three as opposed to just hours.

============

Have a look at: Blesta Integration 3.3.x (Advanced)