iamankits

Hello,

I have been testing the new v4 of Blesta. I have used Blesta after a long time and so I am looking for things here and there. 

Today I just tried to setup configurable options for a dedicated server and saw a small error. I have added some options in the configuration options, but it doesn't load up on the front end.

First I selected Radio Button to choose the option the customer wants :

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 3.02.23 PM.png

Now when I look at the order form : (It selects the first option only.)

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 3.02.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 3.03.10 PM.png

2. Now I select Dropdown as an option : (It selects the last option only of all the available options.)

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 3.03.39 PM.png

I couldnt locate the bug in the bug tracker, so thought I would post here. If you can't replicate the issue, please tell me.

I am using the latest Blesta v4 beta 1, used universal module of configuring the dedicated server as the order is processed manually.

6 hours ago, iamankits said:

Sorry. I didn't get what you want to say. From where do I create addon packages ?

Sorry Addons packages aren't what you need but they have "none" already there, You need to make a nice row called None and 0.00 so that is selected first.

Hi, The first option is 1TB Enterprise HDD, which would be available in the package cost and so its priced 0.00. The rest have been priced as shown in the attached pic. I did create an option None. But it still shows the same thing.

capture-1.png

Here is the order form :

Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 11.37.30 AM.png

You should be using 4.0.0-b3.

Running an older Beta version (not meaning to be rude) is pretty pointless, as the developers have improved the code by fixing bugs etc in the later version/s.

Before asking for support on an older Beta version you should first update to the newest version.

On 11/14/2016 at 5:36 AM, BeZazz said:

You should be using 4.0.0-b3.

Running an older Beta version (not meaning to be rude) is pretty pointless, as the developers have improved the code by fixing bugs etc in the later version/s.

Before asking for support on an older Beta version you should first update to the newest version.

V4 betas is not recomanded  for production use . You should wait to final release .

• Tyson locked this topic

Just to reiterate Licensecart's point, a different 'value' must be set for each option. HTML forms distinguish between labels (what you see on the page next to the radio button, or as a select option), and the value (which gets submitted).

Since each radio option had no value, they were all an empty string, which is not useful because you cannot distinguish which option was checked.