Tickets Help

bhgr1

Question

Hi,

I've installed Blesta 3 (upgraded 2.5 lifetime license) and everything seems fine except support tickets.

I've tried pop3 and piping and for both methods the ticket is recieved, tickets page shows a number of open tickets, but there's no list of open tickets on the page or any datails of the there.

Tickets recieved via support page on the portal work just fine.

Any ideas? 

I guess that some PHP or PEAR component may be missing on my server...

post-70-0-36764700-1377103756_thumb.png

11 answers to this question

I checked that already.

Also, there's no automatic response for those tickets (recieved via pop and piping).

Automatic response for tickets sent via portal is regular.

Have you gave your admin group permission to the admin usergroup.

What piping way are you submitting? Are you using cPanel, direct admin?

Admin has all permissions set to enabled.

Server is DirectAdmin, PHP with suPHP.

Piping setting is set like this: "|/usr/local/php5/bin/php -q /home/user/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1/"

Tried it also without -q option. Same thing.

Exim log states that message is delivered.

Admin has all permissions set to enabled.

Server is DirectAdmin, PHP with suPHP.

Piping setting is set like this: "|/usr/local/php5/bin/php -q /home/user/public_html/blesta/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1/"

Tried it also without -q option. Same thing.

Exim log states that message is delivered.

Try using: /usr/bin/php /home/blesta/public_html/index.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1/

You may have already covered this, but just to reiterate, make sure that for your staff member under [support] -> [staff] -> "Edit", your schedule is filled in. You won't receive email notices if you're not "on the clock" when that ticket was created/updated. Likewise, the ticket email statuses should be checked for each status of a ticket you wish to receive an email about.

And lastly, as you said you've already done, your staff account needs to belong to some departments to view tickets assigned to them.

What's interesting about your screenshot is that it shows you there are 30 open tickets, but you can't view any. The ticket count is an accurate representation of the number of tickets your staff member can view, so this does seem rather strange.

What is the URL to the ticket listing? It may be referencing a page of results that doesn't exist. For example, this page would say there are no results

yourdomain.com/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets/index/open/4

but this page should have results

yourdomain.com/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets/index/open/1

I've been away for few days, so didn't have time to reply...

Try using: /usr/bin/php /home/blesta/public_html/index.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1/

[root@srv ~]# /usr/bin/php
-bash: /usr/bin/php: No such file or directory
[root@srv ~]#

PHP is installed in /usr/local/php5, so the path has to be /usr/local/php5/bin/php

You may have already covered this, but just to reiterate, make sure that for your staff member under [support] -> [staff] -> "Edit", your schedule is filled in. You won't receive email notices if you're not "on the clock" when that ticket was created/updated. Likewise, the ticket email statuses should be checked for each status of a ticket you wish to receive an email about.

And lastly, as you said you've already done, your staff account needs to belong to some departments to view tickets assigned to them.

What's interesting about your screenshot is that it shows you there are 30 open tickets, but you can't view any. The ticket count is an accurate representation of the number of tickets your staff member can view, so this does seem rather strange.

What is the URL to the ticket listing? It may be referencing a page of results that doesn't exist. For example, this page would say there are no results

yourdomain.com/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets/index/open/4

but this page should have results

yourdomain.com/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets/index/open/1

I tried to open the ticket via direct link, as you said. The screenshot is in attachment. No results.

I've checked all the settings and it's not working.

All tickets entered via web portal work fine, I recieve the notifications, mobile and email.

But for tickets via piping there's no data at all in the database (as seen in my previous post and attachment), the ticket is recieved, but no data about the sender or any other data is entered in the database.

I've been away for few days, so didn't have time to reply...  [root@srv ~]# /usr/bin/php-bash: /usr/bin/php: No such file or directory[root@srv ~]# PHP is installed in /usr/local/php5, so the path has to be /usr/local/php5/bin/php   I tried to open the ticket via direct link, as you said. The screenshot is in attachment. No results.I've checked all the settings and it's not working.All tickets entered via web portal work fine, I recieve the notifications, mobile and email.But for tickets via piping there's no data at all in the database (as seen in my previous post and attachment), the ticket is recieved, but no data about the sender or any other data is entered in the database.

The code I gave is the replacement for the email piping. To get in the folder on ssh you need to cd into it.

I may have made $>cd /usr/bin and then $>./php but would get the same result. There's no php file in /usr/bin on my DirectAdmin install.

I managed to get it working with IMAP settings.

Not sure what was this about, as the mails were processed but data couldn't get read.

I guess something with piping and suPHP permissions was wrong.

Thanks everyone.

I may have made $>cd /usr/bin and then $>./php but would get the same result. There's no php file in /usr/bin on my DirectAdmin install.

I managed to get it working with IMAP settings.

Not sure what was this about, as the mails were processed but data couldn't get read.

I guess something with piping and suPHP permissions was wrong.

Thanks everyone.

Oh your on DirectAdmin :o oh ok my cPanel help won't be very useful for you haha. Erm. I'm sure there's DirectAdmin members here who can help you, I believe we had two in the Beta period.