Logicboxes - Is This Just Me?

Michael

Question

For some reason any product with Logicboxes has vanished from display however they are there. A client informed me that their domains wasn't showing up on their client area. And we don't get them in the backend either. Is this just me or has anyone else got this issue?

Client-Issue.PNG

Not sure when this happened but in Beta, 3.0.0 I believe they was fine. The client's only managed to get into his account today haha.

20 answers to this question

I haven't got that far but I just tried adding one of my own existing domains to an account I created while I'm testing/famaliarizing myself with Blesta and found this:

Select customer

Add Services

Go through the steps (Add domain through LogicBoxes, Don't Invoice, Send Invoice) and I get the following message:

post-499-0-31156600-1377461646_thumb.png

I haven't got that far but I just tried adding one of my own existing domains to an account I created while I'm testing/famaliarizing myself with Blesta and found this:

Select customer

Add Services

Go through the steps (Add domain through LogicBoxes, Don't Invoice, Send Invoice) and I get the following message:

I had that before when using the module, I had to make it via the add services without the module to get them working on Blesta. That was in the last Beta stage.

That's weird.  I thought I un checked it the first time... went a little bit slower this time to make sure it wasn't checked and it worked.  Sorry to hi jack your thread!

Na it's fine haha at least you've confirmed that bug I reported in the Beta, but I was the only person who had that. (Only had found it on b7 though when a client placed a order for a pw domain, I couldn't activate it).

But does the domain show for you in the products?

Na it's fine haha at least you've confirmed that bug I reported in the Beta, but I was the only person who had that. (Only had found it on b7 though when a client placed a order for a pw domain, I couldn't activate it).

But does the domain show for you in the products?

It's there right now.  I'll setup cron and run it to see if that changes anything.

I think I know the issue but I don't know why or how. The domains made in Blesta physically (though Add services) are there so far that's 1 out the clients I can see.

The  ones I imported from WHM** to 2.5 to v3 aren't showing. Which is most of my client's domain services. Why I don't know but Blesta is recognizing them as they have Active (A number) on the services.

Paul has an account on my Billing system if you guys want to check it out at any time feel free :).

I think I know the issue but I don't know why or how. The domains made in Blesta physically (though Add services) are there so far that's 1 out the clients I can see.

The  ones I imported from WHM** to 2.5 to v3 aren't showing. Which is most of my client's domain services. Why I don't know but Blesta is recognizing them as they have Active (A number) on the services.

The imported services won't have the customer-id that logicboxes requires in order to pull domain info. So that's explains why that's not in there. I'm pretty sure we have a task for adding the ability to specify the customer-id in the edit service page to allow services that have already been provisioned outside of Blesta v3 to be properly linked through logicboxes.

Select customer

Add Services

Check your module log to see why you receive this error. That's the first major step in determining whether this is an issue with your logicboxes (et. al.) account or with the module itself.

The imported services won't have the customer-id that logicboxes requires in order to pull domain info. So that's explains why that's not in there. I'm pretty sure we have a task for adding the ability to specify the customer-id in the edit service page to allow services that have already been provisioned outside of Blesta v3 to be properly linked through logicboxes.

Check your module log to see why you receive this error. That's the first major step in determining whether this is an issue with your logicboxes (et. al.) account or with the module itself.

Yeah that's got to be the issue I checked the logs and a customer tried to update his domain for some reason and the output was this:

https://httpapi.com/api/contacts/modify.json
{"status":"ERROR","message":"Required parameter missing: contact-id"}

When you've fixed the customer-id mate can we have the edit so we can edit the installation before the patch comes out please. :)

https://httpapi.com/api/contacts/add.json

{"status":"ERROR","message":"Required parameter missing: customer-id"}

https://httpapi.com/api/customers/search.json

{"status":"ERROR","message":"Method Not Allowed. Use GET"}

I have that very same problem with LogicBoxes. I am trying to add services to my clients with ResellerClub as my domain registrar.

I was corresponding with Paul via email and he advised me to head over the forum to look for possible solutions.

The bright side, at least I am not alone. :D