Client Url In Invoices?

hostingDifferent-Scott

Question

22 answers to this question

The invoice was generated after the import. Here's the body of the email:

Hi Scott,

An invoice has been created for your account and is attached to this email in PDF format.

Invoice #: 941

If you would like us to automatically charge your card, login to your account at http://hostingdifferent.com/client/ to set up auto debit.

Pay Now (No login required)

If you have any questions about your invoice, please let us know!

Scott
hostingDifferent billing

---------------------------
hostingDifferent--We're hostingDifferent.
Premium, fully-managed WordPress hosting done right.

This happens with the Invoice Delivery (Unpaid) email template?

The {client_url} tag is generated from the company hostname and the URI to the client interface. The client URI looks correct, it's just that the company hostname is wrong? Does this occur when you send an invoice manually (under the Client profile, check the box next to an invoice and email it to yourself), or does this only happen when the cron sends the email?

I just created another manual invoice and the same happens. It's now having the right host name, but it's still adding the /client/ at the end which does not exist.

Any more ideas?

Hi Scott,

An invoice has been created for your account and is attached to this email in PDF format.

Invoice #: 942

If you would like us to automatically charge your card, login to your account at http://my.hostingdifferent.com/client/ to set up auto debit.

Pay Now (No login required)

If you have any questions about your invoice, please let us know!

Scott
hostingDifferent billing

I just created another manual invoice and the same happens. It's now having the right host name, but it's still adding the /client/ at the end which does not exist.

Is http://my.hostingdifferent.com/client/ not the correct URL? The links appear to work.

To me, it looks like the only issue is that the cron does not set the correct hostname when a subdomain is used.

Sorry, wasn't holding back, just was busy!

First, I didn't realize that it was Blesta that was adding the /client/ to the end of the url. That's the same url I installed my old WHMCS configuration and I was fixated that it was getting it from the whmcs import. That was my fault.

I first uninstalled the portal module, changed the host url to the main domain, not the sub domain, then changed it back to the sub domain, and reinstalled the portal module. I don't know what it did, but it fixed it. I don't know if it just cleaned up the database entry or corrected the issue after the import from whmcs.

Whatever it did, it fixed it and it works and the first payment with Blesta came in today with no hitches. :) I'll keep whmcs for one more month, just in case, but it looks like I'm fully converted!

Sorry, wasn't holding back, just was busy!

First, I didn't realize that it was Blesta that was adding the /client/ to the end of the url. That's the same url I installed my old WHMCS configuration and I was fixated that it was getting it from the whmcs import. That was my fault.

I first uninstalled the portal module, changed the host url to the main domain, not the sub domain, then changed it back to the sub domain, and reinstalled the portal module. I don't know what it did, but it fixed it. I don't know if it just cleaned up the database entry or corrected the issue after the import from whmcs.

Whatever it did, it fixed it and it works and the first payment with Blesta came in today with no hitches. :) I'll keep whmcs for one more month, just in case, but it looks like I'm fully converted!

Awesome, thanks for the update!