Coupons Per Tier.

Michael

I would like a coupon tier please in the future, where we can make a coupon just for a month or a year. Or even valid for a month or a year. Maybe a tick box feature with the day, month, year, one time. Or even a auto generator so it pulls what values they are.

So maybe one package has this:

[  ] 2 day

[  ] 4 month

[  ] 12 month

[  ] 1 year

[  ] one time

Because at the moment if a user say wants to buy hosting from you. They find a coupon for 60% off your package. But accidentally clicks on the yearly price. They enter the coupon and BAM they now get 60% off your yearly price. Even though it's not valid for it.

Just a little inside of my feature request :D

• 1 month later...

I checked around and didn't see another feature request about this so I wanted to bump it.

I've been a strong proponent of Blesta since the v3 Beta, love lots of things about it...however, I can't say that I love the coupon system.  It needs to be WAY more robust...and hopefully soon.

I know for me personally, coupons are a major factor in the hosting industry (as well as other industry's/services that could use Blesta)...and only being able to give permanent discounts, or single term discounts is a huge killer for me.

At the moment, during my relauch, I'd love to be able to give 75% off the first 3 months, or 20% off for life...something like that...but as the system stands...I can't do that.

CubicWebs idea is pretty much spot on as a start, but having even more than that...an awesome, robust coupon system would be nice.

----------

Coupons should be able to have one, some, or all of the below options, the admin can choose...and of course put settings for each one

Percentage/Amount/term discount (buy 3 months get one month free...etc)

Single Time Period or recurring

Uses

Coupons restricted to term length, not just specific package (have 2 coupons for the same package, one works for 1-3 months terms, other works for 6-12 month terms as an example)

While I don't think this should be #1 priority (though I do think the basic system Cubic mentioned should be very high on the priority list for the hosting industry), I think having such a robust coupon system would be "another" huge selling point for blesta.

At the moment, during my relauch, I'd love to be able to give 75% off the first 3 months, or 20% off for life...something like that...but as the system stands...I can't do that.

Good points, but the "20% off for life" not working, I'm not clear on that part.  If you create a coupon, set it to "apply when service is added or renews", type = percent, value = 20, why wouldn't that work?

I haven't played with the coupons much so I may be missing something.

Good points, but the "20% off for life" not working, I'm not clear on that part.  If you create a coupon, set it to "apply when service is added or renews", type = percent, value = 20, why wouldn't that work?

I haven't played with the coupons much so I may be missing something.

I can do the 20% off for life, it's the "or 75% off the first 3 months" that I was implying I couldn't do...there are plenty of services I wouldn't want to give lifetime discounts for.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump. Any core number guys :)

PS: Maybe a auto expire, and a group for expired coupons and active coupons.

-----

Maybe a unlimited number a option for all currencies. eg: instead of having a row with the same values for every currency just one option saying Allow All.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...