Licensing on event callback

Beav

Question

7 answers to this question

if i move the licenseCheck to 

if ($params['portal'] == "client") {
$valid = $this->checkLicense();
}

it takes 30-60 seconds then shows the webpage possibly or gives resource error.

if i move it to 

if ($params['portal'] == "admin") {
$valid = $this->checkLicense();
}

then it works FANTASTIC.

Problem is i need it on both sides not just admin

I can upload the /dist/ folder to a random folder on my website and change the server url and shared secret and it works fine browsing to example.php, try and put it in here and its just not happening .. i dont understand.

Inside blesta i get 500 error on $license_manager->setKeys($license_key, $public_key, $shared_secret);

(Uncaught TypeError, code 0 in /home/beavdev/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Model.php on line 14 Message: Argument 1 passed to Model::__construct() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/beavdev/public_html/app/app_model.php on line 0)

https://gosuhost.com/ugh/example.php can clearly see success here though

@Paul is it possible the license manager is not up to date with the vendor dir phpseclib,  everything works if I use the actual phpseclib folder in the dist folder instead of vendor dir

well almost. The licensing part works but i logged out of admin area and went to log back in and it keeps redirecting me to login area. i removed my checklicennse line and it logs in just fine if its not there. what would cause this behavior?

6 hours ago, activa said:

I Think you are trsting license manager in the same blesta system . So the client/server are the same .

Negative it's being done on beavdev.net it's just a blank install and the plugin

current work around:

if ( $params['controller'] !== "admin_login" ) {
then do license check, so it checks everywhere but the login time but this still shouldnt have to be this way, would like to find a full fix