Blesta License For Sale . Verified,branding Removed Plus. . . . .

R.W's

Hello there, 

I have an unbranded blesta license for sale .I've bought it during beta time to see where it goes . As of now i didn't find it productive . In the future i'm sure that blesta will be a top notch billing system . So i am selling only one of my licenses . 

We are having one if you are . It's verified on the same forums by Blesta Team . WHMCS branded swap is also accepted

Asking price : 175$ OBO ( Now priced 210$) 

What else is included ? 

*. I'll take you through all the features of blesta live on teamviewer

*. Hassle Free Installation

*. I'll help you setup your blesta one-time !

You can reach me here or on my mail . I'll be happy to assist you

It's going to be tough to sell right now I think. It was just recently $99 and a lot of people are in the same boat where they bought Blesta but don't find it as useful as they had hoped and would now like to sell their license.

Hopefully v3 will be more feature-complete in the near future, so that people feel more inclined to use/keep their licenses. It should be easier to sell at that time, I would imagine.

It also doesn't help that quite a few people purchased licenses with the intent to flip them because they knew the price was going up.

Which he flat out admitted.

Hello there, 

I have an unbranded blesta license for sale .I've bought it during beta time to see where it goes . As of now i didn't find it productive . In the future i'm sure that blesta will be a top notch billing system . So i am selling only one of my licenses . 

We are having one if you are . It's verified on the same forums by Blesta Team . WHMCS branded swap is also accepted

Asking price : 175$ OBO ( Now priced 210$) 

What else is included ? 

*. I'll take you through all the features of blesta live on teamviewer

*. Hassle Free Installation

*. I'll help you setup your blesta one-time !

You can reach me here or on my mail . I'll be happy to assist you

Wow.  is this really necessary?  You have already admitted that you paid $99 for the license yet won't sell it for under 185 even though you list it for 175 obo.  This has been going on for a while and your best offer clearly has not been 185 let alone 175.  I offered 145 and you've turned it down.  You've also been in other message boards such as LowEndTalk trying to buy 2.5 licenses prior to the release of v3 with the intention of flipping licenses for a profit.

With complete knowledge of this Paul has confirmed your licenses and willing to honor transfers yet you'll insinuate that there's something wrong with the product like it didn't work out or it hasn't matured enough yet.  When I detected poor business etiquette I decided not to purchase a license from you because saving a few bucks isn't worth it for me to support this behavior.

Nothing wrong with you selling your license but let's be honest.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the product didn't work out for you.  Your plan just hasn't panned out as well as you thought.

Which he flat out admitted.

Wow.  is this really necessary?  You have already admitted that you paid $99 for the license yet won't sell it for under 185 even though you list it for 175 obo.  This has been going on for a while and your best offer clearly has not been 185 let alone 175.  I offered 145 and you've turned it down.  You've also been in other message boards such as LowEndTalk trying to buy 2.5 licenses prior to the release of v3 with the intention of flipping licenses for a profit.

With complete knowledge of this Paul has confirmed your licenses and willing to honor transfers yet you'll insinuate that there's something wrong with the product like it didn't work out or it hasn't matured enough yet.  When I detected poor business etiquette I decided not to purchase a license from you because saving a few bucks isn't worth it for me to support this behavior.

Nothing wrong with you selling your license but let's be honest.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the product didn't work out for you.  Your plan just hasn't panned out as well as you thought.

. I've bought two licenses not in the intention to flip the license for a profit  .

My plan was to use the licenses for my further projects . Really i loved blesta because  it sounded promising.  But the affiliate system wasn't ready where it's an essential to support my business partners(affiliates) . It isn't mature yet

Also if i am looking for absolute profit, i would have kept both of licenses for sale . Did i ?

So i decided to sell one of the license . WHMCS Branded swap would also be allowed . Did it mean something to you ? 

I would rather keep it unused than selling it if i don't get at the price . Do you think that will be my business of flipping and selling the license ? Really how can i flip a license for my profit where i'll be indirectly stopping the fund to blesta . You can rather name this sale as a trade . Will the replacement be looking for a profit ?

All the beta buyers  had taken risk on the  money they've put in. We all sailed on the same boat . What if blesta proves to be a scam (Version 2 wasn't really functional) ? . It's all we who supported and encouraged it during the beta time .Paul,  would you agree what i said . We filled up some sort of confidence in you by our sales . Did we ? Which motivated you to make the version 3 very big

I thought it's a fair price for what i mentioned above

Oh well, may i know why didn't you buy a license at the beta period when you really intend of getting one ?

You're looking for a "quick buck" as you explained on LowEndTalk.  You want the WHMCS branded license because it lists for 249.  You're flipping licenses and that's fine but it's not because it wasn't productive or not mature.  That's just misleading.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13064/unbranded-blesta-license-for-sale

There's nothing wrong with you selling your license.  Blesta is solid and only going to get better.  I hope you find a buyer.  :)

You're looking for a "quick buck" as you explained on LowEndTalk.  You want the WHMCS branded license because it lists for 249.  You're flipping licenses and that's fine but it's not because it wasn't productive or not mature.  That's just misleading.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13064/unbranded-blesta-license-for-sale

There's nothing wrong with you selling your license.  Blesta is solid and only going to get better.  I hope you find a buyer.  :)

I would absolutely buy a whmcs license at the price i got. If you want i can show you a proof once i did

Didn't it sound like a replacement ?

It is 249$ on the whmcs site . I would have bought it in second hand instead because it should weigh equally 

Just out of curiosity,how were you trying to keep the record straight ?

The license is through LicensePal, correct? They were selling for $85 USD during the Beta. If you purchased at that price, I'd offer $110 but no more (approx 130% of what you paid).

I have a monthly license (through LicensePal). I'm happy with it. I'd be willing to buy a used license at a fair price.

My personal opinion is if you are serious about selling the license, you should be willing to negotiate. Each day that passes by is another day of support & updates from Philips Data Inc. that goes wasted, thus making the license less valuable to most potential buyers. As stated, this is just my opinion.