It would be really helpful to allow setting custom prices for each client group in a package, or a percent discount either in a package or the group itself.

If the discount was set in a package it would override the discount set in the group.

It would also be nice if this feature was extended to support coupons, such that a coupon could have different settings (not just price) per group, or even only be usable by one group.

What is the best workaround currently? Say I have a group of sponsored people, and a group of Not for profits which have a discount. As I understand it, the only way to give them a different price is to create a separate package, or apply a coupon to their package. Is this correct?

A related feature which I think is important is the ability to edit any service on a customers account and override the price that was set on the package.

CORE-639 does add support for percentage discounts on client groups. This would allow you to apply a discount of say 10%, etc for all packages the clients within that group purchase. I don't have an ETA on this yet, but if it's not in 3.2, probably 3.3.

The best workaround for now is to create restricted packages that have the discounted pricing. Then use "set packages" for the client to allow them access to the restricted package.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...