Cannot Get Resellerclub To Work

Alk

Question

Hi,

I would be grateful for any help please.

I've configured the logicboxes module for my resellerclub account. I've whitelisted the server IP in resellerclub and then put in my resellerclub ID and API key into the logicboxes module. I've created a package group for domains and I've setup some packages for purchasing of the various TLDs (eg. .com), given the appropriate pricing for the package TLD, and added the package to the package group for domains. I've then got an order form using the domains package group. This is all fine and the TLDs are showing on the order form and you can search for availability of a domain name and go through to purchase.

So I've got a test account and I'm trying out the ordering process of a new domain name. I get all the way through to the end, choose my payment method, click to proceed and then I get the error message: "website does not exist for testdomain.com"

All that the module log outputs is:

https://httpapi.com/api/domains/orderid.json{"status":"ERROR","message":"Website doesn't exist for testdomain.com"}

Could anyone help me resolve this error please?

Thank you!

13 answers to this question

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I was testing things and trying to buy a new domain such as "aktest.com" for example. I was logged in as a test client that I created and trying to purchase the domain as this test client. So it is true that the domain does not yet exist in my account (nor does the customer) as I was trying to make a new order.

Hi,

I've configured the logicboxes module for my resellerclub account. I've whitelisted the server IP in resellerclub and then put in my resellerclub ID and API key into the logicboxes module.  but every time I am getting an error "The reseller ID and key combination appear to be invalid, or your LogicBoxes account may not be configured to allow API access.", Please help.

Hi,

I've configured the logicboxes module for my resellerclub account. I've whitelisted the server IP in resellerclub and then put in my resellerclub ID and API key into the logicboxes module.  but every time I am getting an error "The reseller ID and key combination appear to be invalid, or your LogicBoxes account may not be configured to allow API access.", Please help.

How long ago did you whitelist your IP? It can take up-to 30 minutes.

It had been more then 2 hours. my site is being hosted on azure.

double check to make sure you didn't make a typo on the IP that you whitelisted with resellerclub.  If the api and the IP whitelisted are correct (or like naja said, create a new API key and try that), then I would contact resellerclub support to see if they can help you...the error you are getting implies that the Blesta side of the system is working.

double check to make sure you didn't make a typo on the IP that you whitelisted with resellerclub.  If the api and the IP whitelisted are correct (or like naja said, create a new API key and try that), then I would contact resellerclub support to see if they can help you...the error you are getting implies that the Blesta side of the system is working.

I double checked my IP address and it's correct, generated a new api and waited for atleast 40 minutes before trying out with the new API, but that to fails with the same error message.

I double checked my IP address and it's correct, generated a new api and waited for atleast 40 minutes before trying out with the new API, but that to fails with the same error message.

Then contact resellerclub to see if there is an issue with the API (or your API access) itself.  if you are 100% sure the API information you are using is correct, then I don't think we can do anything for you sadly...if the API is working, then the module should work for you...which points towards an API issue and not a Blesta issue.

Hi,

I've configured the logicboxes module for my resellerclub account. I've whitelisted the server IP in resellerclub and then put in my resellerclub ID and API key into the logicboxes module. I've created a package group for domains and I've setup some packages for purchasing of the various TLDs (eg. .com), given the appropriate pricing for the package TLD, and added the package to the package group for domains. I've then got an order form using the domains package group. This is all fine and the TLDs are showing on the order form and you can search for availability of a domain name and go through to purchase.

So I've got a test account and I'm trying out the ordering process of a new domain name. I get all the way through to the end, choose my payment method, click to proceed and then I get the error message: "website does not exist for testdomain.com"

All that the module log outputs is:

https://httpapi.com/api/domains/orderid.json{"status":"ERROR","message":"Website doesn't exist for testdomain.com"}

Could anyone help me resolve this error please?

Thank you!

The error "Website Doesn't Exist For xxx" occurs when the domain does not exist in your ResellerClub account. Normaly the error will be displayed when a domain transfer is in progress but will automatically disappear when the transfer is complete.