Release 3.2.0

Cody

Version 3.2.0 is now available. You can download it in the Client Area.

Installing Blesta

See Installing Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Upgrading Blesta

See Upgrading Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Migrating to Blesta

See Migrating to Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Overview

• Responsive Client bootstrap interface
  • Improved markdown parser
  • Clients can now order addons for existing services
  • Ability to import/export themes
  • Modules:
    • Added BuycPanel
  • Gateways:
    • Added PagSeguro
    • Added PayJunction
    • Added Skrill
  • Plugins:
    • Added Client Documents
    • Update Order plugin to include new order forms templates
    • Updated Support Manager to include ability to split/merge and auto close tickets

PHP 5.5 Users

Included in this release is a /hotfix-php5.5/ directory. Please use this directory to overwrite the default /blesta/app/app_controller.php, /blesta/app/app_model.php, and /blesta/app/models/license.php files.

Release Notes

See Blesta Core - Version 3.2.0-b1.
See Blesta Core - Version 3.2.0-b2.
See Blesta Core - Version 3.2.0-b3.
See Blesta Core - Version 3.2.0.

For older releases see all Change Logs.

When I upgrade my system, interesting things happen. All icon disappered. I use firebug to check and seems the path to vendor folder isn't correct. There is one extra "../"  Don't know how to fix it

Have you uploaded the files correctly? ensure you run /upgrade/ after

awesome! :)

just one question, atm i have Blesta Version 3.2.0-b3 ...

regarding i have beta version, should i pay attention to something special, or just do regular file overwrite and then ~/admin/upgrade ?

Just that mate. Then the next releases will be patches which you just overwrite and run /upgrade/

2/3 66%?   Does anyone else get that?  It seems to upgraded okay so far.

----------------------------------------
Blesta CLI Upgrader
Upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0? (Y/N): y
7/7 [========================================] 100%
2/3 [==========================>             ] 66 %
Finished.

Btw the Client Area looks beautiful.  Great work!  

2/3 66%?   Does anyone else get that?  It seems to upgraded okay so far.

Blesta CLI Upgrader
Upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0? (Y/N): y
7/7 [========================================] 100%
2/3 [==========================>             ] 66 %
Finished.

Btw the Client Area looks beautiful.  Great work!  

Check that all plugins, gateways, and modules have been upgraded in the settings. It may not have been able to upgrade one of them, based on that indicator. Your core should be fine. 3.2 attempts to upgrade all extensions that need upgrading so that you don't have to do so manually any longer.

Check that all plugins, gateways, and modules have been upgraded in the settings. It may not have been able to upgrade one of them, based on that indicator. Your core should be fine. 3.2 attempts to upgrade all extensions that need upgrading so that you don't have to do so manually any longer.

:( aww that's why I didn't have any can I have a special release lol.

heh, for some reason it was fun!

Yeah :) I like pressing that upgrade button and Bam done :D

Characters.   :lol: 

That was one of one of the first things I checked and none of them are upgradable. If that function has been removed (or has it?) would it still be there anyway?

Is it safe to assume that they have all been upgraded or should they be checked?

Is it safe to assume that they have all been upgraded or should they be checked?

I would test them, and if they work then you're probably fine. Often times extension upgrades do not alter the database, so performing the upgrade has virtually no affect besides making the system recognize the new version. If it does alter the database, well then you're likely to get errors.

I would test them, and if they work then you're probably fine. Often times extension upgrades do not alter the database, so performing the upgrade has virtually no affect besides making the system recognize the new version. If it does alter the database, well then you're likely to get errors.

Will do.  Out of curiosity is there a place where I can see the current versions and check them that way?

Anyone else on dual stack (IPv4 + IPv6) and having key invalid/license not for this location errors after upgrade?

All you need to do is open a support ticket with them and tell then both IPs. They will update the license for both. This happened to us earlier this year, and they fixed it very fast.