Order On 3.2 Portal Gives 404 Error

mlsto

Question

So, is there a work around for this issue currently? Without an order form, my monthly blesta license is kinda useless to me, lol.

If you're experiencing an issue related to CORE-1246 then all you need to do is go to [Packages] > [Order Forms] > [settings] and select the default order form and click save.

So, is there a work around for this issue currently? Without an order form, my monthly blesta license is kinda useless to me, lol.

One thing to note (that might be your issue as it was what was causing my order page not to load).  If you have your order form set to use SSL, but don't actually have an SSL certificate install...it will error as well.

If you're experiencing an issue related to CORE-1246 then all you need to do is go to [Packages] > [Order Forms] > [settings] and select the default order form and click save.

I've tried that many times with the same result.  I read through the CORE-1246 bug report and tried creating the order form with out making any edits to it before setting as default, still no go. I have reinstalled blesta(more than once,lol), cleared the cache, tried recreating the order forms and setting the default, none of it works for this issue unfortunately. All other links from the portal work fine

One thing to note (that might be your issue as it was what was causing my order page not to load).  If you have your order form set to use SSL, but don't actually have an SSL certificate install...it will error as well.

I have not installed ssl yet and the order forms are not set to force ssl.

I've tried that many times with the same result.  I read through the CORE-1246 bug report and tried creating the order form with out making any edits to it before setting as default, still no go. I have reinstalled blesta(more than once,lol), cleared the cache, tried recreating the order forms and setting the default, none of it works for this issue unfortunately. All other links from the portal work fine

I have not installed ssl yet and the order forms are not set to force ssl.

Where do you get your license from? As you may need the Blesta guys have a look at your system to see why it's not working. 

What's the URL to the order form you're trying to set as default?

The order form url is like this :   domain.com/client/index.php/order/main/packages/OpenVZ/?group_id=1

When hovering over the order link in the portal the link looks like this : domain.com/client/index.php/order/

Clicking said link brings me here : domain.com/client/index.php/404/

Client is the blesta root and OpenVZ is the order form Name and label. 

The order form url is like this :   domain.com/client/index.php/order/main/packages/OpenVZ/?group_id=1

When hovering over the order link in the portal the link looks like this : domain.com/client/index.php/order/

Clicking said link brings me here : domain.com/client/index.php/404/

Client is the blesta root and OpenVZ is the order form Name and label. 

I need the actual URL, so I can visit your site and see where it's redirecting.

http://verticalvm.com/client/index.php/order/ redirects to http://verticalvm.com/client/index.php/client/order/main/index/OpenVZ which results in the 404.

Instead, it should redirect to http://verticalvm.com/client/index.php/order/main/index/OpenVZ

The question is, where is that additional '/client' coming from, and is nginx somehow involved? I haven't seen this issue with apache.

The content is default from portal install.

<div class="col-md-12">
        <div class="thanks">
            <blockquote>
                <h4>Thank you for installing Blesta!</h4>
                <p>This is your client portal page, and you may wish to link here from your website. This message can be removed through the staff area under Settings > Plugins > Portal: Manage.</p>
                <p>
                    <ul>
                        <li>You may log into the staff area at <a href="{admin_url}">{admin_url}login/</a>.</li>
                        <li>Clients may login to the client area at <a href="{client_url}">{client_url}login/</a>.</li>
                    </ul>
                </p>
                <p>We hope you enjoy using Blesta! For help, please see the <a href="http://docs.blesta.com">documentation</a> or visit us on our <a href="http://www.blesta.com/forums/">forums</a>.</p>
            </blockquote>
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}login/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-cogs fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>My Account</h4>
                <p>Have an account with us? Log in here to manage your account.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>
    {% if plugins.support_manager %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-ticket fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Support</h4>
                <p>Looking for help? You can open a trouble ticket here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}
    {% if plugins.order %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{blesta_url}order/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-shopping-cart fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Order</h4>
                <p>Visit the order form to sign up and purchase new products and services.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}
    {% if plugins.download_manager %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/download_manager/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-download fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Download</h4>
                <p>You may need to be logged in to access certain downloads here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}

I'm about ready to move on to another billing software after wrestling with this issue for most of this week with no results.

Have you opened a ticket for official support?  While the forum is a good place to get ideas and help...it's not the method for official support...they could most likely help you a lot more via a support desk ticket.

While they work on figuring out what is going on and why the redirect isn't working, you could always manually edit the portal page to link to the correct order form.

Replacing your post above with this should do the trick for now as a temporary fix.

<div class="col-md-12">
        <div class="thanks">
            <blockquote>
                <h4>Thank you for installing Blesta!</h4>
                <p>This is your client portal page, and you may wish to link here from your website. This message can be removed through the staff area under Settings > Plugins > Portal: Manage.</p>
                <p>
                    <ul>
                        <li>You may log into the staff area at <a href="{admin_url}">{admin_url}login/</a>.</li>
                        <li>Clients may login to the client area at <a href="{client_url}">{client_url}login/</a>.</li>
                    </ul>
                </p>
                <p>We hope you enjoy using Blesta! For help, please see the <a href="http://docs.blesta.com">documentation</a> or visit us on our <a href="http://www.blesta.com/forums/">forums</a>.</p>
            </blockquote>
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}login/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-cogs fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>My Account</h4>
                <p>Have an account with us? Log in here to manage your account.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>
    {% if plugins.support_manager %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-ticket fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Support</h4>
                <p>Looking for help? You can open a trouble ticket here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}
    {% if plugins.order %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="http://verticalvm.com/client/index.php/order/main/packages/OpenVZ/?group_id=1">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-shopping-cart fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Order</h4>
                <p>Visit the order form to sign up and purchase new products and services.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}
    {% if plugins.download_manager %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/download_manager/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-download fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Download</h4>
                <p>You may need to be logged in to access certain downloads here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}

Daniel B.

I had already thought of the direct link but I wanted access to multiple order forms for various products. Your post  here: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1340-multiple-order-forums-on-client-portal/ has enlightened me to how to do this. Thanks. :)

Licensecart,

That is my situation as my current license is with you and I will adding this new project to it real soon now that I have a workaround. :)

Daniel B.

I had already thought of the direct link but I wanted access to multiple order forms for various products. Your post  here: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1340-multiple-order-forums-on-client-portal/ has enlightened me to how to do this. Thanks. :)

Licensecart,

That is my situation as my current license is with you and I will adding this new project to it real soon now that I have a workaround. :)

Ah, if you have any other issues, feel free to contact us via ticket and we'll do our best to help.