Marketplace Fórum With Public Access :)

PauloV

Hello to all,

Many of new visitors on Blesta Foruns, dosent know that there is a "Marketplace" Fórum with lots of goods, and so they think blesta only have the default plugins, order forms, modules, extensions, etc.

My opinion is to Open the "Marketplace" Fórum to all non registered users, to allow all to see what exists and be able to attrack more new custumers into Blesta :)

In a way of thinking, its better to make it closed only to new custummers, but for now, while Blesta is growing, is better to make it open to all :)

@Paul: How do you thinking, and wen, openning the connection betwin Marketplace and Blesta MarketPlace Admin option? :)

In a way of thinking, its better to make it closed only to new custummers, but for now, while Blesta is growing, is better to make it open to all :)

@Paul: How do you thinking, and wen, openning the connection betwin Marketplace and Blesta MarketPlace Admin option? :)

I believe the Blesta Marketplace will be completely different as I was told ages ago that this was a temp thing :D