[Solusvm] - Template Images Not Showing Name

ServZoo

Question

I noticed tonight that the OS images are showing up as the filename (without the tar.gz) rather than the friendly name in the drop down template selector. Shouldn't this drop down grab the template name rather than the filename format?

I used the SolusVM TDN to download and have double checked the template names in SolusVM.

See screenshot.

post-10453-0-38672700-1402994701_thumb.p

post-10453-0-60310600-1402994880_thumb.p

6 answers to this question

Reaching out the Solus team is like waiting to meet Santa Claus. LOL

It will just have to be what it is! LOL However, I wonder how the other billing systems are handling it, because I've never had this issue. Albeit, it's not something that keeps me awake at night! Just curious.

Reaching out the Solus team is like waiting to meet Santa Claus. LOL

It will just have to be what it is! LOL However, I wonder how the other billing systems are handling it, because I've never had this issue. Albeit, it's not something that keeps me awake at night! Just curious.

WHM** asks you to label them yourself I believe.

We are likely going to be updating the SolusVM module so that you can use a configurable option for clients to select the OS template. The plus side is that you can enter whatever friendly looking name you want for the templates. The bad side is that you'll have to do so for all the templates you want to be available.

Pulling them automatically from SolusVM's API would be the simplest way to ensure they are all available as soon as they are added to SolusVM.. but this should be a good solution in the interim.

We are likely going to be updating the SolusVM module so that you can use a configurable option for clients to select the OS template. The plus side is that you can enter whatever friendly looking name you want for the templates. The bad side is that you'll have to do so for all the templates you want to be available.

Pulling them automatically from SolusVM's API would be the simplest way to ensure they are all available as soon as they are added to SolusVM.. but this should be a good solution in the interim.

That sound WONDERFUL to me! I'm okay manually creating friendly names. It just looks cleaner.