Get/cache Tld's From Registrar

mrrsm

I believe all the domain reseller apis allow you to get a list of tld's that are available.

Rather then having them hard coded why not pull them once a day during a cron job and cache them.  This way all I would have to do is add a new package if/when a new gtld comes out.

The best is to allow as select wich one we want to sell .

You would still have to select which ones you want to sell, this would just get the ones that are available through your registrar when you create the package. 

I think is better to change in file like we do right now than retriving all from the registrar :)

Maybe we just need an extra option on the Registrar Module to easy add/remove TLD's :)

We will add that option to InternetBS, Enom and LogicBoxes Modules in one or two weeks from now :)

I think is better to change in file like we do right now than retriving all from the registrar :)

Maybe we just need an extra option on the Registrar Module to easy add/remove TLD's :)

We will add that option to InternetBS, Enom and LogicBoxes Modules in one or two weeks from now :)

What benefit does manually adding them rather than using the api to get the current list that they offer have?

If you use the api you know they are valid, if you do them manually they may not be valid (or you still should validate them with the api).

What benefit does manually adding them rather than using the api to get the current list that they offer have?

If you use the api you know they are valid, if you do them manually they may not be valid (or you still should validate them with the api).

None :P (im going back in may last answer lol)

I have study all API commands in eNom/Internet.BS/LogicBoxes and all have a command to get all TLD's :)

So we are releasing in one or two weeks that option that will retrive all TLD's automaticly :)

Please try to make easier to set ext and 1-10 years price.
I already try on whmcs inport csv and in hour upload 3000+ ext and price.More info 

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2877-domain-pricing-bulk-csv-inport/

None :P (im going back in may last answer lol)

I have study all API commands in eNom/Internet.BS/LogicBoxes and all have a command to get all TLD's :)

So we are releasing in one or two weeks that option that will retive all TLD's automaticly :)

That works for me, if you had a reason I was all ears as sometimes I get a bit of tunnel vision and don't see obvious alternatives.

At first I was not thinking in the new gTLDs, only on TLD's, because there are so many new gTLDs its easy to get by API than insert one by one ;)

Please try to make easier to set ext and 1-10 years price.

I already try on whmcs inport csv and in hour upload 3000+ ext and price.More info 

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2877-domain-pricing-bulk-csv-inport/

Its a bit more complicated this part on importing a CSV, because you can have/make duplicated TLD's with diferent prices, and there ir also the "Group" problem that you can have multiple groups also. We will try to make some tests on this ;)