[Support Manager] Improvement - Merging

Michael

I was wondering if people would agree that a notice would be nice on a merge :)

So if you merge a ticket a notice like when you change priority / assign them etc shows up.

"Ticket #10000 has been merged with this ticket."

Nice :) +1

I will add this feature to support Manager Pro next week its easy to implement just one line of code :)

I see split and quote, but not merge.

Split and Quote are when replying to a ticket. Either split specific replies into a separate ticket, or quote replies in the current ticket for your reply.

The merge, as shown in Licensecart's screenshot, is on the ticket listing page, where you merge entire tickets (all replies within them) with each other.

I was wondering if people would agree that a notice would be nice on a merge :)

So if you merge a ticket a notice like when you change priority / assign them etc shows up.

"Ticket #10000 has been merged with this ticket."

Are you suggesting that after you perform a merge, the ticket that replies have been merged into have an entry stating the old ticket #? Similar to how the old ticket gets closed with the message "This ticket has been merged into ticket #2695697."?

In the future (CORE-1120), we plan to make that message a log entry rather than a System reply. I think your message would be best as a log message instead of a reply.

Split and Quote are when replying to a ticket. Either split specific replies into a separate ticket, or quote replies in the current ticket for your reply.

The merge, as shown in Licensecart's screenshot, is on the ticket listing page, where you merge entire tickets (all replies within them) with each other.

Are you suggesting that after you perform a merge, the ticket that replies have been merged into have an entry stating the old ticket #? Similar to how the old ticket gets closed with the message "This ticket has been merged into ticket #2695697."?

In the future (CORE-1120), we plan to make that message a log entry rather than a System reply. I think your message would be best as a log message instead of a reply.

Yes please mate :P So like this:

nf5gnpj2.png