Not Send Invoice Generated By Proforma

a.daniello

Hi,

this issue is, in my opinion, related to http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3511-not-send-invoice-generated-by-proforma/

I select proforma as invoice.

My customers renew a service and so proforma is generated.

After payment, proforma is converted to invoice. as "closed" but its status is "SENT", so cron task not send anything!

Thanks

Note: this issue is only related to renewals and not to new service!

I confirm the issue and add the following: in "invoice delivery" log, i see that "invoice" was sent at the date/time of "proforma".

Try to explain better with an use case:

- System generates a "proforma" for a service renewal;

- System sends an email with "proforma" attached, at 2015-01-19 12:00:00;

- Client pays at 2015-01-19 12:35:00;

- System converts "proforma" to "invoice"; "invoice" is "closed" and "sent";

- In Tools > Logs > "Invoice delivery" there is the "invoice" as sent at 2015-01-19 12:00:00 (this is the problem!!! so the client will not receive the invoice!).

Thanks

Only one email is sent in regards to an invoice automatically on creation or renewal. This is irrespective of invoice type (i.e. proforma/invoice).

It sounds like you want two emails to be sent, correct? The first after the proforma invoice is created, and one after the invoice is fully paid (and is no longer proforma)? If so, this would be better suited as a feature request, as that's not currently the intended functionality of invoice delivery.

@Tyson

The most important task for blesta is to delivery invoices, in pro-forma and full paid because there are 2 diferent documents and the most important is the final invoice as paid.

I have tested now and i also confirmed.

This is not the inteded way and as to be fixed ASAP.

Do you really want a feature request for this? Please send us a CORE number task for this :)

Regards,

PV

Yes, it is as naja7host said!

If i set pro-forma ad default document, Blesta sends a pro-forma also for a renewal, also if client hasn't paid yet.

So client, pay the proforma to renew the service and also to get the related invoice.

But Blesta now not send this invoice: so, as Paul says, "when proforma is converted to invoice, it should always be re-queued for delivery".

Proforma and invoice are two different documents: only the invoice is a document with full administrative validity (client can trash proforma, is as a "to pay" document reminder).

Now, we should re-send manually all invoices affected.

Thanks