How To Separate Domains And Services In The Client Area?

L3Y

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi,

What's the best way to list only domains in Blesta?

What i want is separate the domains and the other services in the client area.

Thank you,

Carl

normally, blesta list services (any services) in one widget .

if you want to do what you need , you should opt for a special page for service (plugin needed) , and disable the services widget .

Hi,

What's the best way to list only domains in Blesta?

What i want is separate the domains and the other services in the client area.

Thank you,

Carl

I agree and wonder if it could be done with tabs:  1st tab is 'hosting', 2nd tab is 'domains, 3rd tab is 'other' or something along those lines.  When a client has 20, 30, 40+ domains and hosting is listed all the way at the bottom on the 2nd or 3rd page, they don't find it easily enough.

normally blesta should add a filter box , to search record from the table or database . we have this issue with some clients . clients has more than 50 services , and we need to load pages and select the service to manage it .

a better way is to add a search box in the header table to search for a given value , and return just the services matching the value .

Yup :)

A domain name should be considered as a different kind of service.

It should be easy to list customer's domain alone, while it's not right now.

I would invite Blesta dev's to take a look at the views feature in Drupal : https://www.drupal.org/node/1912118

This is great because if you want to list, or display something on some page, then you can do it very quick, and it's a great, powerfull feature of Drupal (the main reason i like it :)

normally blesta should add a filter box , to search record from the table or database . we have this issue with some clients . clients has more than 50 services , and we need to load pages and select the service to manage it .

a better way is to add a search box in the header table to search for a given value , and return just the services matching the value .