Support Manager Email Template

activa

Hello

1 - i suggest to add the first_name and last_name to the shurtcode of tickets .

2 - add a new template email just for closing ticket rather than assign a response .

something will be confusing to the clients if they have more than 2 open ticket . he will receive a closing notice of ticket but is not including any reference to the ticket in the body . 

normally we should describe wish ticket will be closed some think like

Dear {first_name} {last_name},

This message is regarding your ticket ID #{ticket} . We are changing the status of this ticket to Closed as we have not heard back from you in 10 days .

also if we move it to the template email, the response will be multi-languages , as now the response is not multi-languages and that is a pain .

1 - i suggest to add the first_name and last_name to the shurtcode of tickets .

Whose first and last name? We can add the name of the person that last replied to the ticket, like the Staff Ticket Assigned template supports. However, you will need to include logic to differentiate whether the ticket was emailed in or not, as there may not be a first or last name.

2 - add a new template email just for closing ticket rather than assign a response .

something will be confusing to the clients if they have more than 2 open ticket . he will receive a closing notice of ticket but is not including any reference to the ticket in the body . 

Closing a ticket can be done at the same time as assigning a response. Would you prefer they be sent two emails? I think you can use the Ticket Updated email template to include logic to determine whether the ticket has been closed, and set additional information, e.g.

{% if ticket.status = 'closed' %}
This ticket has been closed.
{% else %}
This ticket has been updated.
{% endif %}

Whose first and last name? We can add the name of the person that last replied to the ticket, like the Staff Ticket Assigned template supports. However, you will need to include logic to differentiate whether the ticket was emailed in or not, as there may not be a first or last name.

i think , he refer to the client first and last name . and include it in the ticket for something like

Dear Tyson Dvelopper .

we have recieved a ticket.....ect

asuming tyson is your first name and developer is your last name ;)