About Client Documents Plugin - Allow Uploads From Client Area

Miguel Angel

Hello,

As you know the Client Documents plugin does not allow clients to upload documents, only staff can upload documents to the user accounts. I think a good feature request is allow clients to upload their own documents from the client area.

Kind Regards,

Miguel Angel

Hi Alpha, for the same reason that staff members need to upload that information and file correctly. For that reason and because not all businesses are the same, it is interesting also allow users to upload some files and documentation.

Some many business need this feature, because they need make some verification after customer upload documentation, and save them files in order.

Kind Regards,

A couple questions:

• If clients can upload documents, can they also see the documents they uploaded, or should they only be viewable to staff?
  • Should this be a setting? I can imagine some may not want to allow clients to upload files.

I would allow them to see the documents (uploaded by them and by the staff) but the control to allow uploading on an individual client basis would be nice.

A couple questions:

• If clients can upload documents, can they also see the documents they uploaded, or should they only be viewable to staff?
  • Should this be a setting? I can imagine some may not want to allow clients to upload files.

Hey guys, I think it should be a customizable feature from the administration module.

*Customers can upload files or not as well as they can see them.

Regards,
Miguel Angel

Like on and off so they can upload when allowed?

Yes, if possible. I don't always want people being able to just upload whatever they want. Others will have different uses but we would only use it when we're working with a client to develop a new site for them.