Logicbox Questions

evolvewh

Question

I have a couple of questions for the Standard Logicboxes module:

1) How often does the expiration date get updated? I've found a handful of them that haven't updated.

2) Is there a way to automatically lock each domain after they have been registered or transferred?

4 answers to this question

I have a couple of questions for the Standard Logicboxes module:

1) How often does the expiration date get updated? I've found a handful of them that haven't updated.

2) Is there a way to automatically lock each domain after they have been registered or transferred?

1 - no sync for expiration date .

2 - yes , you need just to update the module .

1 - no sync for expiration date .

2 - yes , you need just to update the module .

Do you know what update needs to be made?  I thought the module was grabbing the expiration date. Strange.

I just checked the database and it does have the Order-ID so I thought that would pick up the details to be synced. Not how it works?

Do you know what update needs to be made?  I thought the module was grabbing the expiration date. Strange.

I just checked the database and it does have the Order-ID so I thought that would pick up the details to be synced. Not how it works?

the expiration date is the date expiration of the service itself , the expiration date is the date of activation in blesta + 1 year .

modules can't register a cron task , i have already requested this just for this case, the only possibility is a separated plugin for sync dates beetwet registrar and blesta . i have not get a time to write a plugin for this but sure i will do when i get more free time .

for your second question you need to add the request in tha addservice function ..

search 

if (isset($response->response()->entityid))
     $order_id = $response->response()->entityid;

change to

if (isset($response->response()->entityid)) {
     $order_id = $response->response()->entityid;
     // add thieft protection
     $domains->enableTheftProtection($vars);
}

not tested yet  .