A Case To Test

Blesta Addons

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello .

if you have any suspended service that is cause by the unpaid invoice .

change the due date of the invoice to a future date like 6-6-2019 .

the service will unsuspended or not by the cron ?

If a service is already suspended because of an unpaid invoice, changing the invoice due date will not affect the service status. The service will only be unsuspended via cron if it has been paid and if it was previously suspended by cron. In your case, the service should be unsuspended manually.

If a service is already suspended because of an unpaid invoice, changing the invoice due date will not affect the service status. The service will only be unsuspended via cron if it has been paid and if it was previously suspended by cron. In your case, the service should be unsuspended manually.

just a opinion , if i want to give my client a more time to pay , should i change the invoice date and unsuspend the service manually .

simple question : where is marked the suspension is by cron or manually ?

just a opinion , if i want to give my client a more time to pay , should i change the invoice date and unsuspend the service manually .

If it's not suspended you can disable the auto suspend with the calendar or yes you'd have to us suspend it either do the first bit I mentioned or change the due date.

If the service has not been suspended, adjust the invoice due date.

If the service has been suspended, adjust the invoice due date and unsuspend the service.

The staff that (un)suspended a service is logged in the `log_services` table in the database. It is not shown in the interface. However, you can always write a custom report to export them if you want.

thanks , i have thought than cron is not working , and then i want to confirm the case .  but it appear the unsespension is not working as i have thought and as blesta v2 do .

for me and my staff , we in v2 , we just changing the due date , and blesta take care for suspend and unsuspend services . now i have understand why blesta use the log_table to get services pending fo unsespension .

this is a other feature that was exist in v2 and not exist in v3  :(

this behavior can be changed in the future or is related to so many other functions that make this a obstacle to exist in the core ?

thanks , i have thought than cron is not working , and then i want to confirm the case .  but it appear the unsespension is not working as i have thought and as blesta v2 do .

for me and my staff , we in v2 , we just changing the due date , and blesta take care for suspend and unsuspend services . now i have understand why blesta use the log_table to get services pending fo unsespension .

this is a other feature that was exist in v2 and not exist in v3  :(

this behavior can be changed in the future or is related to so many other functions that make this a obstacle to exist in the core ?

Blesta v3 is much different than v2 due to the complete rewrite and redesign, so it's to be expected that some details would function differently because of the updates.

I looked at Blesta v2 to check how it unsuspends services, and I see that it simply fetches all suspended services in the system excluding those assigned to an invoice that is past due. The problem with doing this in Blesta v3 is that a service and any of its options can be set on an invoice at any time, and paying any one of those invoices could potentially cause the service to be unsuspended, which is not ideal.

The system would have to check that all invoices associated with the service are either paid or not past due. This would be a very slow operation, and there are a lot of different things to consider as well since Blesta v3 does so much more with invoices and services than it did in v2.