Blesta V4 Menu, What Do You Think?

Paul

Blesta v4 Staff Menu (Watch video first)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new Blesta v4 Staff menu? (watch video first)

• Looks great!
    • Terrible!
    • I don't really care.

• 2 weeks later...

just a random thought as I get caught up on tons of stuff I missed over the past few months...regarding the submenu discussion.

How about a "add to favorites" option, the pages that you use a lot you can set to favorites and then there could just be a favorites dropdown with those.  Good/Bad/Ugly...just a thought I had while reading :).

just a random thought as I get caught up on tons of stuff I missed over the past few months...regarding the submenu discussion.

How about a "add to favorites" option, the pages that you use a lot you can set to favorites and then there could just be a favorites dropdown with those.  Good/Bad/Ugly...just a thought I had while reading :).

Like Quicklinks? :blesta: (Star pages, quicklinks show up on left side of dashboard)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The staff menu looks great Paul. Is there another area of 4.1 you would like feedback ?

We would like feedback on the Mass Mailer, but it requires 4.0 so we'll have to wait for the beta to start.

We did make some changes to the client area. For example, the navigation now appears whether clients are logged in or not. Really, a lot has changed, so we are hoping to get a lot of feedback during the beta.