Suspend Service That Has Invoice Unpaid In Client Account

activa

we have the fallowing case ,

Client A , has service A , Invoice A auto generated for renewal service A .

we have moved Service A to Client B , but invoice will be paid by Client A .

the system suspend the Service A as the invoice A was not paid for client A .

we want the the system check if the due invoice is belong to the client that has the service and not any invoice in the system that is attached to the services . 

have you a copy of my database ?! the same case we have fronted yesterday . 

we have a services that was moved to another client in v2.5 , and yesterday the service was suspended . after a deep loks i nhave found the services is attached to a invoice in the old client that has benn overdue . 

but i'm curios to see hopw you moved the services in v3 . is also sipmle as changing just the client_id ?

so for me +1 for this request .

The invoice should belong to the same client as the service. If you're moving services between clients, then the new client should pay for it, or have record of it's payment.

in my case the service Moved to the client B , the invoice still in the client A account . and the service was suspended because client A was not paid the invoice related to that service . so is not respecting if the invoice exist belong to the same client that has the service .

note the client B will not pay anything until the next renew .

in my case the service Moved to the client B , the invoice still in the client A account . and the service was suspended because client A was not paid the invoice related to that service . so is not respecting if the invoice exist belong to the same client that has the service .

note the client B will not pay anything until the next renew .

What process are you going through to move services between clients?

A feature for moving client data to another client (e.g. services) would inevitably require that any open invoices for the service be moved as well since they are tied together. Otherwise, the invoice would need to be voided on the old client and created anew on the new client.

Why not make the old client pay the invoice before you move it, that sounds like a better approach?

is a long story :) , we are forced by law to push service in a new account for the new ownership even if the old client has a invoice due !!!!

also is better for us to preserve the service with and not let the new owner take it with other company .