Admin Folder Disappeared

jobplease

Question

24 answers to this question

Nelsa thank you very much for your excellent service. Folks we have had a few nights of spinning heads and so Nelsa has come to the rescue again.

Our server has been very bad and the great work has included restoration of previous backed-up copy and alot of tweaking by the expert. Up and running again !!

Strongly recommend Nelsa if your reading this for any help and advice on both servers and Blesta software, plugins etc. A great bloke with good knowledge.

Thank you again Nelsa.

we are using apache not nginx. so htaccess will be used.

It can "only" be used if it's uploaded, if you don't upload the .htacess it won't use friendly links, apache doesn't change the links by itself. 

Eg: I like a coffee with milk, but if I ask for a coffee and they skip the milk it doesn't mean its not a "coffee". I just didn't ask for the milk.

I have tried backing up the htaccess file, but the admin page is still not loading.Please let us know if the admin url would load with or after disabling xcache.. 

If xcache is enabled, you should disable it. It may or may not be responsible for this issue, but it will certainly cause other issues. Try disabling it and see if that resolves it. If not, we would be happy to get into your server and take a look at it if you open a ticket with proper credentials.

Paul suggested I install Blesta outside of root location when I have always run Blesta that way for some time. Still no fix. Anyone got any ideas 

Are you using a control panel? If it's cPanel you can ask them, if it's a VPS on it's own I recommend trying another server and see if you can limit to what's different and if it works.

Well since I worked on his website and two servers he is using just few days ago I know for sure there is nothing wrong with servers..at least in that time both were configured well...website also worked like charm...

He probably do some changes and I suggest Him to just try revert changes He made...I visited site and I can see Blesta is generating 404 on admin route...in short there is no valid route...try to roll back admin rute in /config/routes.php to default one ...I can bet you changed admin route but there is no rewrite rule for that changes

staff links in php my admin

0             /admin/myinfo/notices/ My Information 0   dot.gif          /admin/plugin/admin_utils/admin_cms/ Cms Pages 0             /thecrew/plugin/support_managerpro/admin_departmen... Support Manager> Departments 0             /thecrew/search/ Search Results for "jean" 0             /thecrew/tools/convertcurrency/

Nelsa thank you very much for your excellent service. Folks we have had a few nights of spinning heads and so Nelsa has come to the rescue again.

Our server has been very bad and the great work has included restoration of previous backed-up copy and alot of tweaking by the expert. Up and running again !!

Strongly recommend Nelsa if your reading this for any help and advice on both servers and Blesta software, plugins etc. A great bloke with good knowledge.

Thank you again Nelsa.

Awesome, thanks Nelsa!