New SSL Store Module Question

evolvewh

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

The SSL Store wrote this initial release and made it a requirement. I'm not exactly sure why, but I assume they had some business reason for this.

I knew that was the case. I am just testing it out for the first time and there are some 'weird things' with this module. For example, whenever settings are updated on a given page (pricing, api credentials, etc), the admin stays on that page and then has to click 'modules' on the far left of the screen and then click 'manage' for the module to get back to the other settings offered for the module. There are a few un necessary clicks here and there.

I know it was written by them so you don't have much, if any control over it for the time being. Just wanted to point a few things out and maybe they'll see it while browsing the forum.

11 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

I know it was written by them so you don't have much, if any control over it for the time being. Just wanted to point a few things out and maybe they'll see it while browsing the forum.

The module was released by them under the MIT license on our Github at https://github.com/blesta/module-thesslstore and we will be accepting pull requests for bugs and improvements from them, us, and the community. I'm sure the module will be improved, especially after we get more feedback from people. :)