Cpanel Extended For Blesta

ModulesGarden

• 3 weeks later...

So much work to join their website for a trial, it's a trial, why not make it easier for people to try it?

Anyway my question is whether this cpanel extended plugin will allow choosing server location when creating a service instead of first available server location?

So much work to join their website for a trial, it's a trial, why not make it easier for people to try it?

Anyway my question is whether this cpanel extended plugin will allow choosing server location when creating a service instead of first available server location?

I don't believe it does, or I've missed it. To trial it, you just order the trial, get the files, upload it and run it mate. If you wish to purchase it to save 15% use MG_Blesta_15. It really is great and expands the cPanel module so you can set variables for packages etc.

One question, will this have the softaculous section soon? to make packages on Wordpress etc? 

And another thing, I'm impressed at this module and what you have done. So I'm going to pay on Saturday the rest of the invoice as I wasn't expecting the UK VAT haha :).

+1 to this.    (Modules Garden or Blesta can take care of this issue).

I'd pay extra for Softaculous integration such as HostBill has. 

What happened to this project?

It's completely disappeared off the ModulesGarden site and the Order links in this forum redirect to their homepage. 

?

They made an agreement with WHMCS to only sell their modules and so signed the Blesta module over to the Blesta team. The module will become a standard part of the installation in the future.

Hm...

Do we get a refund if we bought this module?

Doesn't seem so fair... :(

Nope but think of it like this, we've helped support a module for Blesta. I don't think we get a refund because they probably was discussing the agreement with the other company after the module was made so it wasn't planned.

Nope but think of it like this, we've helped support a module for Blesta. I don't think we get a refund because they probably was discussing the agreement with the other company after the module was made so it wasn't planned.

Also whoever paid for it has it in their possession and is using it.  I'm pretty sure they'd still support it in it's current state or version until the Blesta release comes out.  Enjoy it!   ;)

Hi,

We gave the module to Blesta with all the documentation files and screenshots so there should be no problem with docs.

We have a dedicated developer who will provide support for everyone who purchased the module from us, so no worries.

Also whoever paid for it has it in their possession and is using it.  I'm pretty sure they'd still support it in it's current state or version until the Blesta release comes out.  Enjoy it!   ;)

Exactly Ken.

Hi,

We gave the module to Blesta with all the documentation files and screenshots so there should be no problem with docs.

We have a dedicated developer who will provide support for everyone who purchased the module from us, so no worries.

Exactly Ken.

Is it possible for the people who purchased it to receive an un-encoded copy of it through the Module Garden site? This way I can attempt to fix any of the issues I was having while I am waiting for the module to be re-released from Blesta? 

Is it possible for the people who purchased it to receive an un-encoded copy of it through the Module Garden site? This way I can attempt to fix any of the issues I was having while I am waiting for the module to be re-released from Blesta? 

We will be releasing an unencoded version this week.

Just an update on this, we are making some minor changes to the code before we release it. Some areas were not being properly sanitized, so we want to take care of that first. Should still be out this week.

Great mate, will the log in info be shown up in the client area?

Oh :).

Old cPanel module: click on service in client area --> Login username | password | link to login.

cPanel Extended: click on service --> Nothing. --> Click manage --> Login to --> login buttons. (No username / Password).

Same if your viewing the client's services except no log into section just a page and stats.

Oh :).

Old cPanel module: click on service in client area --> Login username | password | link to login.

cPanel Extended: click on service --> Nothing. --> Click manage --> Login to --> login buttons. (No username / Password).

Same if your viewing the client's services except no log into section just a page and stats.

When writing features like this into modules, please make them optional.  I'm not a fan of having 2 control panels for one service.

Are you saying you can't login to cPanel through the cPanel Extended module?

To be honest, I haven't played around with it much. If something is broken, it's likely we'll fix it, but our goal right now is to just correct any potential security issues with the module and release it to the public.

Are you saying you can't login to cPanel through the cPanel Extended module?

To be honest, I haven't played around with it much. If something is broken, it's likely we'll fix it, but our goal right now is to just correct any potential security issues with the module and release it to the public.

You can log in via the client area to their service, but not the admin side. Also the customer can't see their username or password.

Normal cPanel Module:

Admin-Normal.PNG

Client-Normal.PNG

Extended cPanel Module:

Admin-Extended.PNG

Client-Extended.PNG