Cpanel Extended For Blesta

ModulesGarden

Thank you for patience! We are happy to announce our first official module for Blesta!

ModulesGarden cPanel Extended For Blesta is a module allowing your customers to conveniently manage web hosting accounts in your own system!
With our product your clients no longer need to leave your website to e.g. create new email account or add a cron task.

Module will let your customers to manage FTP accounts, databases, SSL certificates, subdomains and much more. All this from your client area! cPanel Extended For Blesta is a very helpful tool which will help your customers to quickly and capably administer their cPanel accounts. Owing to our product, management of web hosting accounts has never been so easy and enjoyable!

✔ Admin Area Features:

• View Statistics Of The Account
  • View Account Resource Usage
  • FTP
  • Emails
  • Databases
  • Subdomains
  • Addon Domains
  • Parked Domains
  • Domain Forwarding
  • Cron Jobs
  • SSL Certificates
  • Change Password Functionality
  • Password Generator Functionality

✔ Additionally:

• Ability To Create User Personalized Packages
  • Ajax Loaded Pages
  • Multi-Language Support
  • Supports Blesta V3 and Later

Are You Interested?
✔ Order cPanel Extended For Blesta Now!

Do You Need More Information?
✔ Read More About cPanel Extended For Blesta

Are You Looking For Complete Documentation?
✔ Visit cPanel Extended For Blesta Wiki

25% Promo Code Valid Until 15.09.2013: MG#Blesta_cP

Do You Need Custom Software Development?
Don't hesitate any longer! Contact us now!

For more information about our promotions, products and company activity visit our Facebook, Forums, Twitter and Blog!

Facebook
Forums
Twitter
Blog

One question, will this have the softaculous section soon? to make packages on Wordpress etc? 

And another thing, I'm impressed at this module and what you have done. So I'm going to pay on Saturday the rest of the invoice as I wasn't expecting the UK VAT haha :).

We expect to have it in the next version of the module. However I can't provide you with any fixed ETA at the moment.

Hello,

Will you be creating a Plesk Extended version?

That is very possible but currently we can't promise anything. If we will create next module for Blesta, Parallels Plesk Panel Extended will be one of the first to go, that's for sure.

We expect to have it in the next version of the module. However I can't provide you with any fixed ETA at the moment.

That is very possible but currently we can't promise anything. If we will create next module for Blesta, Parallels Plesk Panel Extended will be one of the first to go, that's for sure.

There's one thing about the module, maybe you have 2087 as the default port else the server won't connect to the Api, I thought the 2083 was for the clients haha.

Yea, haven't gotten that far yet. Working on figuring out how to get basic setup for two different companies, trying to figure out how the template system works and how to get a bootstrap template integrated (hint, hint)... 

Yeah, sorry you'll have to use Blesta's one for a while :) lots of templates to edit to make sure they work and look nice.