Sub-Account Emails Receive a "Ticket Bounce" email notification

turner2f

Question

Piped emails that get sent from the account's MAIN email address comes through just fine as a "piped email" to the support ticket system.

BUT...

Piped emails that get sent from a Sub-Account's Email address receive a "Ticket Bounce" email notification.

============

1) - Is a  Sub-Account's Email address, considered "registered or official" in the Blesta system, just like the the account's MAIN email address ?

OR...

Is it considered as being "NON-registered", hence it gets the "Ticket Bounce" email notification ?

============

2) - I think I recall seeing a setting within Blesta that will allow the Support System to accept emails from both Registered and NON-Registered email addresses, but I cannot find it .

9 answers to this question

Support contacts should be able to open tickets yes. I suggest doing a little test. Login as the contact to the client area, and open a ticket in the UI. All work fine? Then, update the ticket as an admin, and have the contact reply to the ticket to update it. Get a bounce, or work? What version of Blesta?

Since sub-accounts are being treated as "non-existent" clients, we went ahead and "opened up" ( UN-ticked ) a department so that it will accept "non-existent" clients.

=====

1) - If an email address is NOT linked to an account, and is accepted into the support system, can we assign the ticket ( and sub-frequently the email address ) to an existing account ?

2) - If an email address IS registered to an account, and is accepted into the support system, will the ticket be automatically assigned to an existing sub-account ?