Accept Paid Pending Orders activated the service in blesta without using the module

Blesta Addons

Question

today we have discovered that 1 service is activated in blesta but via the module . we have not receiving any error creation via email . also the service well activated via the admin panel with the use_module ticked .

we have really crazy about this issue, as i have found something totally strange, the services was process as renew and not as activation !!! 

Attempting to process renewing services. Unable to renew service #13538 for client 2964. The process renewing services task has completed.

the service was purchased online, payed via CC , the client receive the activation email .

what should be the problem here ?

6 answers to this question

i have make a deep look, and found that the cron activated and renew the service with the same cron ,

Attempting to provision paid pending services. The pending service #13539 from client #4554 is now active. The paid pending services task has completed.

Attempting to process renewing services. Unable to renew service #13539 for client 4554. The process renewing services task has completed.

this issue is only for 1 module we have made . also from the var we have saved in database , when the clients make a order we found the use_module is false .

stdClass Object ( 
	[client_id] => 4558 
	[coupon_id] => 
	[coupon_packages] => Array ( [0] => 14 )
	[date_added] => 2017-03-09 13:28:39
	[date_renews] => 2018-03-09 13:28:39 
	[domain] => xxxxxxxxx.xxx
	[group_id] => 3
	[index] => 0 
	[module_row_id] => 8 
	[name] => 
	[ns1] => ns11.xxxxxxx.com
	[ns2] => ns12.xxxxxxx.com
	[ns3] =>
	[ns4] =>
	[package] => stdClass Object ( .... )	
	[package_group_id] => 3 
	[package_options] => Array ( ) 
	[pricing_id] => 34
	[service_name] => xxxxxxxxx.xxx
	[status] => pending 
	[use_module] => false 
	[qty] => 1
	[date_canceled] => 2017-03-10 
	[price_override] => false
	[override_price] => 
	[override_currency] => MAD
)

is their any thing wrong in that stored info ?

is their any piste we can look in it ?

i believe is something related to our module , but where , that is the question .

41 minutes ago, Paul said:

Odd issue. I wonder if it has to do with the way your implemented the module to handle renewals, which seems to be happening after it's created and not a year from now when it really renews.

but normally who check if the service need to be renewed or not is blesta not the module ?