New Domain Management Module And Current Registrar Modules

interfasys

Question

Will the new domain management module Blesta is working on require registrar plugins to be partially rewritten?

I'm guessing there is no need since you should be able to use the methods which already exist to build interfaces and tools which offer more functionalities and better automation (esp. contacts), but I just want to make sure, before looking at ways to get new modules done.

15 answers to this question

Will the new domain management module Blesta is working on require registrar plugins to be partially rewritten?

I'm guessing there is no need since you should be able to use the methods which already exist to build interfaces and tools which offer more functionalities and better automation (esp. contacts), but I just want to make sure, before looking at ways to get new modules done.

I believe the goal is to keep it backwards compatible. Existing modules that are not updated to take advantage of features of the new plugin should work, they just won't make use of any plugin features.

I believe the goal is to keep it backwards compatible. Existing modules that are not updated to take advantage of features of the new plugin should work, they just won't make use of any plugin features.

What is the estimated timeline for the new domain module? Also, is it a paid feature or included?

Thanks. Is was exactly to see if there was the options for pricing for diferent status :)

Do you know when is going to be released? For exemple Blesta 3.2 ? Thanks in advance,

PV

I don't believe it's coming in 3.2, as they've got plenty of new features including the responsive theme, which takes a long time, I know 3.2 is coming shortly within a few months. 3.3 It might be included in that, but Paul and the guys know more about it than myself.

Hi,

Any news on this? We only can migrate from whmcs to Blesta wen this and also the proforma invoices and finaly the custom override price in any client service/domain is implanted otherwise we cant migrate and use Blesta in production :(

We could code the modifications, but we have seen that is pending on core implementation and we needed badly and also any outher whmcs/hostbill Europen hosting business.

Regards,

Pv

The "theme" for 3.3 is "Invoices", including proforma among other things. I really, really, really want to see price overrides in here also. I want to see those in 3.2, but it's a toss up of whether it will make it into 3.2. If it doesn't make it into 3.2, it's a must for 3.3.

Thanks Paul for the answer :)

Any timeline for 3.2 release?

Thanks in advance,

PV