Make Tickets Available At Client's Dashboard

yngens

There was a suggestion for this ages ago and I can't seem to find the thread. We have it in the administration panel but not on the frontend. But hey if you use the Blesta nav for the client area they only have to click support.

That's right, but I thought it would be even more convenient for clients to have summary at one single place. This is just a suggestion, so please don't again become too much protective.

We considered this when we first created the Support Manager, but it was not possible to add this dashboard integration at that time due to various limitations. We'll revisit this again in the future.

FYI, threads in the Beta forums will be inaccessible after the beta is over, so feature requests like this may be better suited to the Feature Requests forum.

@OP let me know if you'd like this thread moved to the feature requests forum

Yes, please do so. I can see this has already been implemented on admin's UI, it is so much comfortable and I believe we should not deprive clients from this comfort. 

Thanks!