Support Manager (Pro->Native)

PauloV

Hello Paul/Cody/Tyson :)

I saw in CORE-450 that you are planning some new functions on Support Manager that we were working on it (Display Services/Assign Service to Tickets), and ofcourse custum filds that are welcome :)

Can I ask for you to add this also that is very easy, and so we do not nedded to continue with "Support Manager Pro", and we can STOP some confusing in Support Manager Native / Pro

1. Import "Email Name", and not only the "Email" wen its not a registered client
  2. Add a "Trash" (visible only by Staff) status (to move to trash)
  3. Add a "Spam" (visible only by staff) status (to move to spam, and also to prevent importing by pipe/pop3/imap all tickets that are from the same email in the "spam")
  4. Add a action "Delete", to be able to "Delete Tickets" with a "Popup Warning" to prevent any missclicking
  5. Add in Ticket View a "Quick Add Client" button wen is not a Registered Client
  6. On Staff Replying to a Ticket, change the status to "Awaiting Reply"
  8. You can also add our javascript code to correct the "Signature" problem wen you trie to add a "Predefined Response" and it adds after the signature insted of adding before.
  9. Logs entries in light grey and with no padding/magins on top and bottom
  10. Notes in full yellow and not only the title
  11. Client and Staff Responses and title with no padding/magins on top and bottom. There is unecessery spaces betwin all entries :)
  12. Notification Badge on how many open tickets are, in Admin Support Menu and also in Client Support Menu

Thanks in advance,

PV

-1 haha I prefer the normal support system as it is. With minor improvements not advanced and over the top.

For the quantity of the Downloads (more than 200 downloads until today only on Support Manager Pro), and emails that we have recived from Support Manager Pro, I think everyone wants everithing that we have added above, its not in anyway advance :)

In Support Manager native there is right now many "advance" functionality that we have initially added on our Support Manager Pro mod:

• Multi Select
  • Split Ticket
  • Merge Tickets
  • Delete Replies

And they are releasing next:

• Services Selection on Ticket (CORE-450)
  • Custom Fields (CORE-450)
  • Quote Reply (CORE-1318)

Now its not so advance, its some minor option to help "us all" :)

Maybe it could add an Advance option (now its advance :P ), to be able to disable some functions, for exemple functions you dont want ;)

Maybe you dont recive many tickets as we do (we recive from clients 20 to 50 Tickets per day, and we open several Tickets, not counting all replies)

For the quantity of the Downloads (more than 200 downloads until today only on Support Manager Pro), and emails that we have recived from Support Manager Pro, I think everyone wants everithing that we have added above, its not in anyway advance :)

In Support Manager native there is right now many "advance" functionality that we have initially added on our Support Manager Pro mod:

• Multi Select
  • Split Ticket
  • Merge Tickets
  • Delete Replies

And they are releasing next:

• Services Selection on Ticket (CORE-450)
  • Custom Fields (CORE-450)
  • Quote Reply (CORE-1318)

Now its not so advance, its some minor option to help "us all" :)

Maybe it could add an Advance option (now its advance :P ), to be able to disable some functions, for exemple functions you dont want ;)

Maybe you dont recive many tickets as we do (we recive from clients 20 to 50 Tickets per day, and we open several Tickets, not counting all replies)

Yeah people like some :) But I don't like clutter, maybe provide Support Manager Pro in the Blesta for people to click install but not replace their default one.

Yeah people like some :) But I don't like clutter, maybe provide Support Manager Pro in the Blesta for people to click install but not replace their default one.

This idea seems good, since not everyone has same preferences. I'm fine with both ways, direct integration or install it. :)