Shopping Cart Direct Product Link

domaingood

Hello

I dont wanna add any product in shopping order group.all description will be on our website and provide link buy now.customer can buy direct from this link.We provide blesta order direct Product Link.

It,s a good idea?

NRVlaYd.png

After click buy now then

eXffLC7.png

Please feedback.

Thank you

You can like we do at Licensecart, you place a order yourself and copy the url

eg: licensecart.com/billing/order/main/packages/blesta/?package_id=18&group_id=7 (Mine doesn't work due to the package_id new packages have new IDs)

so yourdomain.com/blestafolder/order/main/packages/order-form-name/?package_id=[A]&group_id=

A: Package ID = You can get this from the editing the package the number in the url: eg: /packages/edit/155/ 155 is the package ID.

B: Group ID = Same as the above but for groups: /packages/editgroup/39/ 39 is the Group ID.

I had an idea that if you're logged in as an admin, the order forms have a special button or action where you can "Save Cart", which will create a special link directly to that part in the checkout process. It would be able to store coupon codes, configurable options, etc to drop the user directly into the same step of the order form with the same details filled out.

It may be a lot of work though, so not sure if/when we will do this.

I had an idea that if you're logged in as an admin, the order forms have a special button or action where you can "Save Cart", which will create a special link directly to that part in the checkout process. It would be able to store coupon codes, configurable options, etc to drop the user directly into the same step of the order form with the same details filled out.

This would be awesome.  And could even possibly be useful for a quotes feature as well...being able to do this from the admin panel, creating a custom quote with the ability to alter prices, etc and then provide the client a link to purchase it.

I think it will be a bit complicated to implement that, but if it could do that will be great :)

• 9 months later...