Which Would Be Easier?

MemoryX2

So as the question states, which do you think would be easier?

-- To go ahead and get all clients, invoices, services, etc imported into Blesta 2.5 and then when v3 comes out just upgrade?

--Or keep waiting(which sucks) and then just move everything at once to v3?

----Personally am very excited about v3!

Personally I am getting what I need set up and tested and working with the v3 beta. Then when stable release comes I'll hopefully have less work to do.

With that said, I do not currently use any billing system. And the lack of Stripe in v2.x is also a deal breaker for me.

Personally I am getting what I need set up and tested and working with the v3 beta. Then when stable release comes I'll hopefully have less work to do.

With that said, I do not currently use any billing system. And the lack of Stripe in v2.x is also a deal breaker for me.

I would do that.. and may do it anyway but it will be such a pain moving all the clients data from the old system to v3 without an importer. That being said, I may do so anyway..

Off topic, I think we are about to start using Stripe.

Luckily I don't have a huge number of clients at the moment (or unluckily I guess...lol), so I'll just be manually setting everything up.

However, if I did have too much to manually transfer, I would probably just wait for the importer scripts to be done for v3 (which I'm going to assume won't be too long after release anyway, at least for the major competitors)

I'm waiting then I'm going to import over to V2.5 from WH*** and then convert to v3 when the importer from 2.5 to v3 is ready.

The importer from WH*** to Blesta v3 will likely be more complete, but may not be ready right away. It's possible there will be something lost in translation going this route.. so just keep that in mind. If it gets everything you need, great!

The importer from WH*** to Blesta v3 will likely be more complete, but may not be ready right away. It's possible there will be something lost in translation going this route.. so just keep that in mind. If it gets everything you need, great!

Will there be Beta testers for the WH*** to v3 importer mate because I'm willing to test it when you've got it done.

As soon as you release I will probably put my entire beta setup in production testing!   ;)  ;)

I think as soon as we release it, anyone trying it out will be a beta tester. ;)

I agree MemoryX2 but I can only put mine into production when we get a knowledgebase plugin on Blesta since this: (These are from 12pm GMT)

DzXW8j.png

Will there be a knowledge base plugin for Blesta?

Thanks, 

Clare

Not at the moment Clare I was going to get a developer to do it but they was going to charge $600 - $900 for it. And I'm trying to do one now by editing the support tickets but it's not going well atm cause I don't know what I'm doing lol, maybe @Paul, @Cody and @Tyson might since I'm not the only one in need of one..

What type of integration are you talking about for this? Would you want it to allow canned responses to the ticketing system as well as an admin interface for staff, and a client search method from external?

Not saying I'm going near this, just trying to work out what would be involved in the development.

What type of integration are you talking about for this? Would you want it to allow canned responses to the ticketing system as well as an admin interface for staff, and a client search method from external?

Not saying I'm going near this, just trying to work out what would be involved in the development.

For the knowledgebase?

Yeah, just trying to get a bigger picture.

Ah :)

Well you know the Support Manager has the Predefined Responses, like that for the backend where you can:

- Create categories

- Remove Categories.

Inside a category:

- Add Article

- Remove Article

- Edit Article

Frontend (Like portal module but):

- You can see the list of categories like (Ones I have on mine currently)

Categories

- Account Questions                          - Blesta                          - Domain                          - cPanel

- Webhosting                                     - Litespeed                    - CloudLinux                     - Managed VPS

Most Popular Articles

/dev/shm is not mounted with the noexec,nosuid?
Getting the error in ConfigServer Firewall?/dev/shm is not mounted with the noexec,nosuid options...

IMPORTANT: PayPal / 2Checkout Subscriptions
If you have elected to utilize Paypal or 2Checkout's Subscription option to pay your...

Block IP ranges on CSF?
OK, so you wish to block a IP range from your server using cPanel/WHM.We've always recommended...

SSYN Cookies (DDos Protection)
As you may know DDos protection is a must and very expensive, therefore we can only suggest the...

Reward Points Exchange
So you want to find out how to exchange your reward points into client credit? Here you can see...

When viewing the Article:

Knowledgebase > Managed VPS > Article Title

Article Title

Article Content.