Download Whm Records Into Blesta

stanusj

Question

12 answers to this question

I accidentally deleted files on our server, and the backup by site5 just happened to be corrupted too.

I have now reinstalled Blesta, but the database is gone.

Is there a way to download existing records from WHM into the new Blesta database?

You said you deleted the files, did you delete the database as well? Reinstalling Blesta shouldn't overwrite the database.

I did (the shame), delete all files when deleting a temp FTP account (which had root access, note to self, never do that again). Just for me, our backup files that Site5 does daily just had to be corrupted (which they amazingly fixed after a month).

In the meantime, I installed the latest version of Blesta to continue operations, and the amazing team at Site5 has fully restored the old Blesta version (2.5.4) allowing us to export the database.

I tried running a import to the latest version of blesta 3.2.2 but had the following error message

SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

Question: should I start a new thread, or just continue here?

I did (the shame), delete all files when deleting a temp FTP account (which had root access, note to self, never do that again). Just for me, our backup files that Site5 does daily just had to be corrupted (which they amazingly fixed after a month).

In the meantime, I installed the latest version of Blesta to continue operations, and the amazing team at Site5 has fully restored the old Blesta version (2.5.4) allowing us to export the database.

I tried running a import to the latest version of blesta 3.2.2 but had the following error message

SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

Question: should I start a new thread, or just continue here?

I'll pass this on to Paul for you.

Did you follow the migration guide exactly from here? http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Migrating+to+Blesta

The error seems to indicate that some data may be missing that is expected. Enable error reporting in your v3 /config/blesta.php config file before trying a new import. Also, restore your database from after you did a fresh v3 install, or install again. v3 must have a fresh database before attempting an import.

To enable error reporting, edit /config/blesta.php and change

Configure::errorReporting(0);

to

Configure::errorReporting(-1);

Then run the import again. If you get an error, there will probably be more in there, include it here.