Removing Certain Elements From Client Area

gutterboy

Question

Just wondering if it's possible to remove certain elements from showing from the client area? Such as the "Services" box (as we're not using services) and also the box on the left hand sidebar that lets the users select the way they receive their invoice; we currently only offer email so it's a bit pointless having it there TBH.

Thanks!

20 answers to this question

I don't mind having that invoice box tell the client what method is being used. However, I think Blesta should be smart enough to automatically hide the text about changing the invoice method, if there is only one choice or if we've disabled the client's ability to change the method.

Exactly my thoughts.

I don't mind having that invoice box tell the client what method is being used. However, I think Blesta should be smart enough to automatically hide the text about changing the invoice method, if there is only one choice or if we've disabled the client's ability to change the method.

put that in as a feature request and I'm sure you'll get some +1s :)

Exactly my thoughts.

In addition to hiding the "Change this" text, it should disable the link to attempt the change. It's kind of strange right now that a client can click the link, only to be taken to a page where he can't actually change anything.

put that in as a feature request and I'm sure you'll get some +1s :)

Way ahead of y'all :)

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3529-hide-invoice-method-change-box-if-only-one-method-is-available/

Yeah I know haha..... but I didn't wanna target something like that in-case something else became the first child :P

if yoiu haven't change the default template , so don't worry , in blesta client side there are only 1 element .col-md-3 . and two element under it :) , you can enjoy it until it changed in some upgrade ;)

@gutterboy , i have re-test the code again , i have a test account that has multi-currency invoices and some with the code is disabling also a row of currency . so i have test atest , the final correct code that disable just the email invoice delivery is, the magic here is the ">" sign :)

.row > .col-md-3 > .list-group a:first-child

i have updated the first post to future use.