Option Fields To Show Up Once Package Is Activated

gregorygoobs

Question

13 answers to this question

Thanks for the link.  I was using the script, my problem is the fields show up on the order form.   I want to be able to fill in these options for the backend- but not have them show up on the order form.

Thanks,

Greg

You could use the hidden option and see if that works? Or use custom CSS so each field is something_ which that edit does. And then use the CSS / PHP / JS plugin and try:

input [id*="something_"]{display:none;}

I dont think both of those options will work.  When you hide the field it hides it totally (in the order, client panel and admin panel).  

Perhaps on edit on the order form could work.  Does anyone know which file the order form is based on?

Thanks,

put your fields for admin in "getAdminAddFields" , for client don't put this fields in "getClientAddFields" .

Best regards

I dont think both of those options will work.  When you hide the field it hides it totally (in the order, client panel and admin panel).  

Perhaps on edit on the order form could work.  Does anyone know which file the order form is based on?

Thanks,

put your fields for admin in "getAdminAddFields" , for client don't put this fields in "getClientAddFields" .

Best regards

Like this post title, it's exactly what I want:

Option fields to show up once a package is activated.  Or to add option fields to show-up on the client and admin section but not the order page

I saw there is 2 ways:

----------------------------

Posted 08 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

You may be interested in CORE-1449. It allows for client permissions to add or edit. If add is granted, they can order it during checkout. If edit is granted, they can change it in the client area after its active.

OR

In the description for the http://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-1449

there is:

----------------

A client add permission means that clients will be able to add the config option, and it will appear on order forms. A client edit permission means the client can change it within the client area as part of config option upgrades - CORE-1447

--------------

But after installed Blesta 3.5.0b4, I do not see how to get such possibility or what parameters to check, and please note I'm using the universal module, but in client area, customer still can not see the config option for the given service.

I understood now the configurable option needed to be set in the package option VS universal module where I was.

But there is no configurable option having text input type where customer can type text, I think this type text of input is missing, it's can be helpful in some case I was looking for