phireuk

Question

Does anyone know if there is an option to specify a time to stay logged in?

Blesta logs me out frequently.  My IP address does not change. 

If i stay active ( clicking links) it keeps me logged in,  but if I am on one page for a while it logs me out.  Im trying to do a knowledgebase and It keeps logging me out and all my work is lost, when I log in again.

Not sure if the log out happens when any particular event happens.  It could be when cron runs for exapmle or maybe it's just timed, has anyone got any advice?

5 answers to this question

Blesta keeps sessions active for 30 minutes. You may want to have the system remember you by checking the "Remember me" box when logging in.

I don't like losing stuff I write either, which usually happens here on the forums. Sometimes the web browser stores the old post data, and going back can restore the information you wrote, but I made a habit of copying all of my content before hitting submit in case that happens.

I don't like losing stuff I write either, which usually happens here on the forums. Sometimes the web browser stores the old post data, and going back can restore the information you wrote, but I made a habit of copying all of my content before hitting submit in case that happens.

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C. Submit. Oh crap. Back button. Ctrl+V, submit. Happy.  :blesta:

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C. Submit. Oh crap. Back button. Ctrl+V, submit. Happy.  :blesta:

You forgot step 1.  Remember, it could log you out!   :blesta:

Thanks guys.  I never use the browser password save option, as I use keepass (i love that software). but i will now with blesta, not logging me out.