Who Are The Best Theme Designers For Blesta?

Rocketz

I have 3 brands I need themed, and they need to look excellent. Not the usual header/footer theming. The blesta portals for each brand need to look like the actual websites, like an extension of them.

The order form for each brand also needs to be done to match the overall style.

So it's fairly involved, not one of those 30 minute jobs. 

Who can I go to for this stuff? 

There are sadly almost no options right now, and never have been.

- The best theme to date is the ones that Michael has released, based on a free Bootstrap and the for-pay WordPress ThemeForest theme version. But I'm not sure if he made that, or paid somebody else. (He says he's not a code, but he seems competent to me.)

I've taken to theming it myself, and trying to fix UI/UX issues myself. But I keep running into roadblocks with the core code being unfinished or undocumented. I made a half dozen posts in the support forum last night, trying to figure out some of these issues.

- The best element to date is a replacement login screen, which I'll use. I wish more elements existed, either as plugins, themes, templates, code swaps, etc.

I bought it about 2 years ago, and never used it. But now I want to.

I have 3 brands I need themed, and they need to look excellent. Not the usual header/footer theming. The blesta portals for each brand need to look like the actual websites, like an extension of them.

The order form for each brand also needs to be done to match the overall style.

So it's fairly involved, not one of those 30 minute jobs. 

Who can I go to for this stuff? 

we can see your website design ?