Billing Overview After 3.6 Upgrade

evolvewh

Question

After the upgrade, the calculation for 'Revenue This Year' is gone. I just switched from WHMCS about 2 months ago so I suspect Blesta doesn't recognize that income anymore. Is there an easy way to get this back? I noticed the transaction type for every invoice imported was 'Other' and I don't know if that's the issue? Any revenue I've made since using Blesta is still there.... no issues with it.

8 answers to this question

See CORE-1864

I believe you are affected by this. A fix has been implemented for 3.6.1, and I'm including the hotfix here if you'd like to manually resolve it on your system in the interim.

In /plugins/billing_overview/models/billing_overview_statistics.php update lines 44 and 45 

$this->Record->innerJoin("transaction_types", "transaction_types.id", "=", "transactions.transaction_type_id", false)-> 
	                where("transaction_types.type", "=", "debit"); 

TO:

$this->Record->on("transaction_types.type", "=", "debit")-> 
	                leftJoin("transaction_types", "transaction_types.id", "=", "transactions.transaction_type_id", false); 

In /plugins/billing_overview/models/billing_overview_plugin.php update line 16

private static $version = "1.3.0"; 

TO:

private static $version = "1.3.1"; 

Go to Settings > System > General > Payment Types. Make sure your payment types for revenue are of the type "Debit", if not change this. This should have happened automatically so make sure you ran /admin/upgrade in your browser and upgraded the database first

Types of the type "Credit" will not appear in the rev graph

Go to Settings > System > General > Payment Types. Make sure your payment types for revenue are of the type "Debit", if not change this. This should have happened automatically so make sure you ran /admin/upgrade in your browser and upgraded the database first

Types of the type "Credit" will not appear in the rev graph

I have edited the payment types and I ran admin/upgrade.

It only appears to not calculate transactions imported from WHMCS which I can understand. Just wondering if there is a way to recover it. I added 'Other' as a payment type hoping it would pick it back up but that didn't work.

is the transaction displayed in the transaction page ? if yes, it should be calculated never mind it come from whm** .

it show 0 or it show a wrong amount ?

Hi,

The transactions are all there. The 'Revenue This Year' line in the billing overview is missing about 60% of my annual revenue in the calculation. Strange is all.

DL