Automatically Void Invoice If Pending Service Is Deleted

Sarah

I think it would be very handy If a profoma-invoice related to a pending invoice would be automatically voided If the pending service is deleted.

Currently you have to delete the pending service, and then find the related invoice by Clicking Edit and viewing text on the invoice; which can be very time consuming when dealing with many clients.

Cheers

any chance to view this in the next release 3.6.1

we need now to void all the invoice manually . before we go to suspended services and list them , then we remove the service and invoice , with the new plugin , we can't determining wich account has a unpaid invoice to delete them . and now we have more task than before . the cancel plugin hs no sense for us without this task .

we preferer disabling it ....

if any new feature we need to wait to a major release it will be a pain . where is the "Automated Billing" notion here ?!!!

we can't life with this philosophy .

It's common sense Major.Minor.Patch Patch is for patches if there's bugs.. Then you have the major.minor, 3.6 is the last in the 3.x versions therefore it's 4.0.0 and it's down to that time they have to get 4.0 out since they already have planned the tasks for 4.0 and it does a lot of work preparing for 4.1 where the domains is going to be revamped which a lot of people need.

it's not hard to void invoices I've been doing it since 3.0 when people don't pay so I know what you feel but it's not the end of the world whilst we wait for it.

it's not hard to void invoices I've been doing it since 3.0 when people don't pay so I know what you feel but it's not the end of the world whilst we wait for it.

all we did it manually manually from v2 . but is along time (at least for my case) years and years deleting/voiding unpaid invoice mannually . is time to stop this behavior , we need to gain the time spent in this task in other tasks :)